Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

10Percent-Invest - 10percent-invest.com

I'm not admin.

New project: 10Percent-Invest

10percent-Invest.com offers stable long-term investment opportunities for all people around the globe. Investing, broadly is laying out money or capital in a company with the expectation of profit. Also banks do that but banks interest rates are very low compared to other options like Forex trading. Forex trading is the key to gain higher profits. We offer an oppertunity to invest in the forex market.

Forex is the common name for the Foreign Exchange market, which is the largest financial market in the world. With a daily turnover of over $1.9 trillion, the Foreign Exchange market conducts more than three times the aggregate amount volume of the United States Equity and Treasury markets combined. Unlike other financial markets, the Forex market has no physical location or central exchange.

It operates through an electronic network of banks, corporations, and individuals trading one currency for another. Since the Forex market lacks a physical exchange, the market trades continuously on a 24-hour basis, moving from one time zone to the next, across each of the world's major financial centers every day. Opening an account is fast and ready to activate within 5 minutes from any place of the world.

It operates through an electronic network of banks, corporations, and individuals trading one currency for another. Since the Forex market lacks a physical exchange, the market trades continuously on a 24-hour basis, moving from one time zone to the next, across each of the world's major financial centers every day.

Start Jun 13, 2012

Plans:

25% for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Daily 5 days $1 - $100,000 25.00

Calculate your profit >>

10% Daily for 20 days

Daily 20 days $1 - $100,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

2.8% daily for 60 days

Daily 60 days $1 - $100,000 2.80

Calculate your profit >>

5% daily for 40 Days

5% daily $10 - $10,000 5.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve

-Referral commission: up to 10%

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

Date : 2012-16-06 13:10:32

From/To Account : U6277104 (10 Percent invest)

Amount : -10.00

Currency : LRUSD

Batch : 99676405

Memo : Deposit to 10percent-invest.com User richinvestmonitor

*Theme is created for information!!!*

so far i see this program only monitored by about 5 hyip monitors at the moment, well for me that is a good thing for people to try, since some monitors already decided to invest in here and i see this program already running for some days and until now they are still paying all investors.

• 2 weeks later...

I followed the site and found a good design on this site. I also found some monitor with paying status. But most of them are very uncommon to me. So we expect some popular monitor at their rating section. After see some real payout proof we can invest with their program. Because anyone can spend this easy amount like $1 and 5% of net profit also very good for us.

i wonder why this program never states the term on the program,though i haven't being to the site cause am having little internet problem.but from what i have read inhere,i guess this thread need to be edited or better still re-start cause they are holding much needed info behind.i really cant much about the program for now.

Good news is that they are running on days 21. It's mean they already passes 3 successful weeks and paying on-time. We can see some monitor at rating section and all of of them are saying that they are paying now. So we can use their project by use of their ref. link. But suspected matter is most of the monitors are uncommon.

Good to see that the program is successfully online 21 days and also i really like the concept and investment plans of this program they are quite interesting and the plan which is 10% after 20 days is really good and we can very much benefit with this plan and i have seen that all the monitors are showing the status as paying for this program .