Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jdibux - jdibux.com

ma7aa3d

I dont think so joining this site would be any profit cuz this site is paying too low click rates and even the minimum payout is too high to reach with that click rates. It will take nearly 330 days to reach $6. No 1 can wait 330 days for just $6 so i dont think so anyone will show very interest to join this site.

the minimum payout is too high if we compare it with the available earnings.there are only two ads available for all kinds of memberships and the earnings available are only 0.0012$.how can we reach the payout at this rate and the funniest thing is that admin also launched the investment contest.they first need to provide earnings to the users and try to convince them then thinks about investment contests.

• 3 weeks later...

the minimum payout is 3$ now and the minimum payout for all of the other members have also be decreased.the standard member's can earn daily 10 cents which is really a attractive income and they can reach payout in a month but the problem which appears is that the payout maximum percentage is (up to 400%).

• 4 weeks later...

the minimum payout is 3$ now and the minimum payout for all of the other members have also be decreased.the standard member's can earn daily 10 cents which is really a attractive income and they can reach payout in a month but the problem which appears is that the payout maximum percentage is (up to 400%). this is the problem first time they say minimupay out$1 but mean time to pay out $ 4 as LR / payza fees add.

I can't open the site right now. I'm just wondering if this site has turn to scam already. Can anyone confirm if they can still open the site or I'm just the only one who can't open the site? because if this site can't be open anymore then I guess its time to say that this site is now a scam site. Because theirs no way this site will be paying ptc site if we can't open the site.