Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gimmebux - gimmebux.com

nomiasif

i got a message from the admin of this site that they are working hard on this site to make it popular among its members.the site is in pre-launch state and it will officially launched on 30 june 2012.Now i think we should wait for two weeks now to see what changes they have made.

The site is still new and they are just gathering members now. I think the click rates are normal but the minimum payout is too high for a new site. It will take much time to reach the payout. Even maximum admins dont stay for too long and it just mean a wastage of time.

There are no ads at all on the PTC as we speak so I guess that its because the site isnt running as yet and clearly is still in configuration stage. This would also explain why there are only 43 members on the site because there is no activity right now. Will wait for the launch date for more information.

My concern in here is the high minimum amount to withdraw in here. I don't like investing in here if theirs a high minimum as this one. Because for me its a waste of time and money. Especially that this site is not even picking up until now and its understandable why. Its because this site has high minimum amount to withdraw. So in short its not appealing to standard members.

• 2 weeks later...

@Shani you have mentioned about some days ago that the admin is making some improvements and adding some new features in his site to make it more popular among member but he had not done anything else except only two payment processors.it shows that the admin did not know any thing about ptc business.