Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lrinvest - lrinvest.net

I am not admin

http://lrinvest.net

lrinvest has been providing reliable, trusted solutions to investment management organizations of all sizes and strategies for 10 years. Whether you,re a global hedge fund with investors worldwide or an investment management firm. lrinvest proven solutions can improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, and free you to focus on what you do best. lrinvest has established itself as a leading provider of mission-critical applications to meet the demands of investment management operations around the world.

As the result of careful planning and join work emerged lrinvest, a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

With the great system, winning strategy and the excellent management, we are making money all the time. The profit comes from the trading of securities in the market. As we have the winning conditions, we always make more profit than the others, so we grow at the faster rate than the other firms. Since our profit always exceeds the maximum guaranteed return to our clients, we use the rest amount of fund to setup a preparing fund.

Plan:

2.8% daily for 60 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

2.8% daily $10 - $100,000 2.80

1.2% daily for 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

1.2% daily $5 - $100 1.20

Accepted currencies: LibertyReserve.

Referral commission: 5%

Link=> http://lrinvest.net

Our investment:

Date: 6/10/2012 5:53 PM

Batch: 98810637

Sent To: U4566684 (lrinvest)

Amount: $20.00

Memo: Deposit to lrinvest.net User HyipHERO.com

Thank you.

This site has 10 days and 60 days plan and yet this site has turn to red already at this early stage. I'm really disappointed with this site. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here. I'm hoping before that this site will going to last a month or two since this site has 60 days plan. But I guess that's an illusion. Because this site is only 5 days old and already a scam site.

quite nice script but unfortunately i don't see any DDOS and SSL protection here also and one of important thing here i don't see any hyip monitors yet that monitoring them, but their plan is quite profitable in my own view, as i see that is quite low but not that low and also look stable for this site it self.