Same Working As Phd-Bux,Bemabux !

Free Premium First 5000 Member !

Join If Money Is Important For You !

⇨ We Accept International Signups

⇨ Earn up to $0.02 for Your Click

⇨ Earn up to $0.015 for Your Referral Click

⇨ No Investment Required!

⇨ Instant Payment Minimum $1

⇨ We accept PayPal, Payza, Liberty Reserve !

http://www.legal-bux.com/?ref=gptaddict01

the details and the earnings both are fine but i am just wondering that the have creat this banner which is showing that no minimum payout but i could not found any membership in which the minimum payout is no minimum.All memberships have minimum payout 1$.i think they have just creat that fake banner to attract members on their site.

Banner no. 2

banner2.gif

I haven't reach the minimum payout here. I just have $0.12 right now on my account balance. I'm earning around $0.04 daily and i think this is an acceptable daily earnings for a site that has set its minimum payout to $1.00. I saw some of the ads and i think this is going to be a good site just like its sister site legalptc.

@quangnam you must be an upgraded member here since the payout here is $1.00. I'd like to ask if it's worth it to upgrade here? Or is it only worth it if you have direct referrals?

I'm still building my earnings here until i reach the minimum payout of $1.00. I really wish this site the best and hopefully it grows and keeps paying its members on time just like its sister site.

the site is really good but they are charging 10 cents withdrawal fee for each payout and this fee will also increased as your balance increase.but i am still working here because 0.4$ in a week is not a bad option.i hope i will get instant payment from them.

This site is still paying. I just received my first payment from them earlier today. I requested for $0.65 and i received $0.52 since i got charged $0.13 for the processing fee. Although i'm not planning to continue clicking here anymore since the admin of this site is now in a habit of changing the minimum payout in his other site and i feel that its just a matter of time before he does the same thing here.

You have received a payment to your account U9949989: Date: 2012-21-06 15:46:40 Batch: 100417060 From Account: U5126214 Amount: $0.42 Memo: Your payout request. Please post a screenshot in the forum. Thank you.

Just wondering. the stats above say the minimum is 1 dollar. May I know how did you earn 42 cents? Are you an upgrade member? Or is the minimum now lower? Also is it because of fees? Because I joined a site before that has 1 dollar minimum but has like 15 cents fees. that's why I'm so disappointed and I don't want that experience to happen to me again in ptc.