Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FrankBux - http://www.frankbux.com/

Insomnia

its is now 1 months old site.i am just wondering that they have mentioned the payout minimum are settled low minimum but i am shocked to see that the minimum is 5$ and these earning i think we cannot reach in one month.so i decide not to work here.

@sheikh I also decided not to work here anymore because even though i have received a free membership upgrade. The daily earnings on this site is $0.03 which means i won't be able to reach the minimum payout of $3.00 before my membership expires. Which means the free membership upgrade is meaningless unless you get a lot of referrals which is hard with $5.00 minimum payout for standard and $3.00 minimum payout for premium.

The minimum payout in here is just too high at $5. There's always a catch regarding the free membership upgrade. In this case there's not much difference in the rates offered between the two memberships although the referal rate is better.

• 2 months later...

no doubt that this ptc paying. but this site have very low per click rate, only if free member make upgrade, then will be get better per click rate. I has been join this site but currently become inactive member because the rate issue. if have no active referral, will need a lot of time to reach minimum cashout.