Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sleepybux - sleepybux.com

the site is quite interesting.Just look at the rates,the rates of our click is less than referral click rate.the funny thing is that it has no minimum payout and the payment processor which they set for the payments is Alertpay and alertpay don't accept payment less than 1$.we must need to have 1$ in our account to withdraw and at this rate its almost impossible.

Its means that we need to promote the site if we want to earn more in here. I guess theirs some question of minimum amount to withdraw in here since theirs a limits of minimum amount in payza to send funds. I guess admin of this site knows that but he still put zero as minimum amount and only make a defense that its payza that has 1 dollar minimum ruling and not him.

• 5 weeks later...

the earnings for the free members are low and the high earnings are available for the premium or other privileges.But the positive thing is that he memberships are available at cheap rates.we can easily buy it.But risky thing is that i am not sure whether will get payout or not.

yeah the minimum payout here is so low and if you check the payment proof you can see a lot of low amount payment proof uploaded by some clickers, i also see so far people get paid for $2 here, that is still so low since they don't have minimum payout i think that is fine