Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Totalfinancewizard - Totalfinancewizard.com

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://www.totalfinancewizard.com

Welcome to Total Finance Wizard. Our goal is providing a solid and safe investment without risk. Then With Total Finance Wizard, you can stay focused on what matters to your long-term success. Since our founding, TFW has been fiercely committed to several principles that guide our fund management, our investment programs, and the financial advice we give our clients. Together, these beliefs make up our distinct investment philosophy, which is the key to our and our clients' ongoing success.

PLANS:

Plan Period Interest Rate Amount

TFW1 72 Months 5% Monthly $50 - $2500

TFW2 72 Months 6% Monthly $2501 - $5000

TFW3 72 Months 8% Monthly $5001 - $10000

TFW4 72 Months 10% Monthly $10001 - $25000

TFW5 72 Months 12% Monthly $25001 - $200000

Ref : No

Accept : LR

Link : http://www.totalfinancewizard.com

well i see this program listed in goldpoll but as the waiting program, so far aside goldpoll i don't see any hyip monitors that invest here, and i only find few investors that invest here, maybe because of the high minimum deposit they have and also monthly plan they offered to investors.

Its funny that this site is running for 11 days now and so far theirs still has waiting status. Its really does not make sense. I mean why on earth a hyip site has waiting status for 11 days? I'm sure by now its going to be either paying or scam site. But since this site has monthly rate. Theirs nothing we can do but wait for a month in order to know if this site is paying or not.

• 2 weeks later...

The design quality of the program is very good and seems like long running industry. So it can be stable for a long and we should able to make some monthly basis income from them. As they have 6 years of long banking scheme. So we expect this natural profit of 5% per month. We may try for a while after see some payout proofs.