Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Uspexsvobody - Uspexsvobody.info

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://uspexsvobody.info

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

uspexsvobody-its your way to profit is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

PLANS:

Test for you (Hourly) 72 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Hourly Profit (%)

72 Hours $3 - $10 0.40

DAILY DEPOSIT

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Daily Light $5 - $50 13.00

Daily Pro $50 - $100 13.50

Daily Bisness $101 - $1,000 14.00

3 DAYS INVESTNENT(UP TO 15% DAILY)

LIGHT $5 - $50 14.00

PRO $50 - $100 14.50

BUSINESS $101 - $1,000 15.00

7 DAYS INVESTMENT.

Light $10 - $50 16.00

Pro $51 - $100 17.00

Business $101 - $1,000 18.00

Accept : LR

Link : http://uspexsvobody.info

their script actually not the unique one, it is similiar with many hyip did, but the template that admin used i think is good, and when we come to plan they have i must admit that is not good, as we can see that is hourly plan which is unstable for this site and based on their statistic i see they already paid $4.61

This site is paying but the funny thing is that theirs only one hyip monitoring site that monitor and give this site a paying status. I don't know if its a good thing to invest in here at all. At this rate a hyip site with one hyip site that say its paying for me is not good at all. I rather invest in a hyip site that has 20 hyip monitoring sites than this one that only has one.

• 2 weeks later...

Though we can get start with them for just a tiny value of $3. But we do not like their project because they have too much risky RoI. In one hand they used impossible hourly profit scheme. On the other hand they just willing to pay us risky 9%+ of daily return on 72 hour scheme. So we need to turn back from them.

no hyip monitors that monitoring them yet?, lol what happened here, that is sobad for this site if they don't have at least just one good hyip monitors to monitoring them, it will be a bad idea if we just jump into investment here without looking more about this program status and performance.