Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxbeenpaid - buxbeenpaid.com

nomiasif

well this is the new program with bad details.they have low rates of the referral click and no earning provided for the members as well.on the other hand the payout is also very high which seems impossible to reach,i dont think it will stay more than one month.

4 dollars minimum? 1 cent per click right? I don't think its going to make me earn good amount of money in here. The minimum is just too high that its going to take a lot of time to reach minimum in here. Maybe four months. Four months of clicking to earn 4 dollars for me is not a good online business.

the site's lauched yesterday and they have got 552 members but it is unbeleivable for me and for any person that they have paid 94$ in one day and there are three payment proofs posted on its forum in which one proof is of 58$.i cant believed that a member can earn 58$ in one day.it shows that its fake payout proof.

Well i see the site is growing so fast and paid a nice amounts to their members. How far its true i dont know. The site have taken almost a similar name like a trusted site JustBeenPaid so that members gets attracted and join them. The click rate is reasonable.

The miminum amount for payout is now $5 dollars in here. What amazes me is that there are memberships here which means that ads may be unlimited. There 4 once cent ads plus about 50 more ads at a rate of $0.0025. IF all these ads are available it would surely make it worthwhile to click here.

the site's lauched yesterday and they have got 552 members but it is unbeleivable for me and for any person that they have paid 94$ in one day and there are three payment proofs posted on its forum in which one proof is of 58$.i cant believed that a member can earn 58$ in one day.it shows that its fake payout proof.

I really don't understand how you come up this idea that this site launched "yesterday"

If you just bother to check this thread has been opened on

"Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:31 PM
now if this site just opened yesterday then how come this thread exist 10 days earlier? lols. I guess you just make a mistake in here or I guess theirs a valid explanation in this also. right? like launching and per-launching date?

"