Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ptcgen - ptcgen.com

wuangeng

i was thinking after seeing its name that it will not be a bux host site but it is.20000 free memberships option applied by its admin is good but there are too many ads available to earn only 3 cents.i found 50 ads there i think they should decrease the no. of ads or increase the ads value.it takes too much time to click.

Get paid already

Payment Received (Unique Transaction xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) Business Name: PTCGen (The sender of this payment is Non-US – Verified) Buyer email: pay@ptcgeneration.com Payment sent to:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Business contact information

Customer Service URL: pixel.gif http://ptcgen.com Customer Service Email: pay@ptcgeneration.com Customer Service Phone: +62 81322288815 Amount received: $0.74 USD Fee amount: -$0.33 USD Net amount: $0.41 USD

Issue a refund scr_symQuestion.gif You have up to 60 days to refund the payment. Date: 05 Jun, 2012 Time: 11:31:35 GMT+07:00 Status: Completed Subject:

payment for user nagichan from ptcgen.com Note:

payment for user nagichan - $0.74 please submit the proof admin ptcgen.com Payment type: Instant

Thank so much admin

• 4 weeks later...

Although the ptc rate is too low compared to that of other ptc sites. It will still be easier to reach payout in less than a month since the low rates have been counter balanced with plenty of ads available for clicking

the minimum is changed to 0$ now.i think the admin has taken this step very late it will be better if he applied this step at that time when the site was launched but no worry now the people know that the site is paying instantly they will be active here.

If one can really earn 15-16 cents per day then reaching in 3 dollars is a matter of 15-20 days to request for a payout. But I don't believe that this ptc site will pay because it is offering to much for ad clicks per day that is costly for the admin. even though he may pay few members he can't make it continue so no trust on this site.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see the payment proofs of the members and it is really encouraging to the new members to join this site since the payments proofs are here . and i have found that this site is a paying program . and have you seen the latest update that there is no minimum payout in this site now . i think we can earn good amount in this too .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow its good that you got paid in here and you don't been charged by paypal also. In short what you earn is what you get in here. unlike in other ptc site that when you withdraw you going to get some fee from paypal simply because admin account is a business account and it does have fees that admin pass on to its members and not shouldered the paypal fees.

If one can actually earn 15-16 cents per day then attainment in 3 dollars is a matter of 15-20 days to ask for for a payout. But I don't consider that this ptc site will pay for the reason that it is offering to much for ad clicks per day that is expensive for the management.

• 2 weeks later...

25th payment proof Thank again Beko

33vj7v9.jpg

The minimum is 1 dollar to withdraw in here. How come you withdraw worth 61 cents only? Is this the amount you withdraw also? Or is their some fees in here? Or if you are an upgrade member you can withdraw without minimum? Its good if you can earn that much in here. I check your stats and its seems you paying good in here and request payments in here many times already.

• 2 weeks later...