Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mytopbux - mytopbux.com

darwin

the earnings are just fine here but it is good that they have got 1943 members in just two days and have already paid 2$ to their and one payment i found in its forum and payment section as well which shows that the administration is honest and sincere with their members.

Its now has

2,401 Members

53 Members Online

$4 Paid

429 Refs for Rent

This is interesting. The rate is good and has 1 cent per click plus 2 dollars minimum to request payments and I can withdraw using paypal. For me that is a good sign that this site is good to join right now. I'm just hoping that I will not going to get disappointed like before. Because last month I joined 5 ptc and 5 turn out to be a scam ptc.

I guess theirs still lot of room to get free upgrade in here. But to be honest I don't think this site will going to last long. Because usually a ptc site that offers this kind of free upgrades has no intention to last long. I don't recommend that we spend our time in here right now. Or if you want to. Just don't try to invest in here.

@budado i'll take your advice and won't invest here. Actually i rarely invest in PTC sites because it's very volatile in nature, you always need to be on your toes because it can close or turn into scam anytime.

I joined this site just like quangnam because of the free membership and the minimum payout is reasonable at $1.00. I just hope this site will last for a couple of months and not fold like other new PTC sites in just a matter of days. Oh well, i guess thats the risk we all take in joining PTC sites.

I've been a member of this site for more than a week now, and i am earning on average around $0.04 per day here. I think this is a reasonable amount to earn by clicking ads without any referrals in order to reach the minimum payout of $1.00. I just wish this site stays open and paying and not close or turn into scam just when majority of its members are about to reach minimum payout.

i am not interested in this site because i think it is very difficult for me to earn in this site because from this we are able to earn only 1 $ in one month.i think one month is a very big period to reach the minimum and not safe also.in ptc case withdraw payout after one month can be risky for us because it many times happened that ptc goes scam.

I'm currently earning $0.03 per day on this site. What i like about it is that it doesn't have many ads to click to earn $0.03. Although i don't have high hopes that this site would last long not because of anything but i think this is the right mindset when working in a PTC. Newly launched sites these days come and go and if you want to be active in this industry then its a matter of balancing your activity on well-established PTC sites and taking the risk to try the newly launched sites.

That's good for you insomina

Beside its free upgrade if my understanding is right so theirs really no need to invest in here. If you earn 3 cents per day in here minimum that means in 10 days you earn 30 cents in 30 days 90 cents so more or less in 35 days you will going to reach 1 dollar minimum in here. I guess you going to reach minimum in here soon so good luck.

That's good for you insomina Beside its free upgrade if my understanding is right so theirs really no need to invest in here. If you earn 3 cents per day in here minimum that means in 10 days you earn 30 cents in 30 days 90 cents so more or less in 35 days you will going to reach 1 dollar minimum in here. I guess you going to reach minimum in here soon so good luck.

I'm really looking forward to reaching the minimum payout here. I've been an active member of this site for almost 3 weeks now and i'm still earning around $0.03 per day here by just clicking ads with no referral earnings. I should be able to reach the minimum payout by first week of July. I just wish that this site is still up and running when i reached minimum payout and submit my first payment request.