Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Star Income - starincome.net

umeghayu

I am not admin

http://starincome.net

Star Income is a high yield investment program generating big profits from technological short term investment opportunities such as high speed internet providers, buying and selling recently launched Pharmacy related products, anything that generates a big profit in a short period of time. Of course these opportunities are not easy to find and it takes us several hours a day of research and a lot of paper work. Star Income was built to help you earn money with these markets, yet little explored, by using just a few minutes of your precious time.

Investment plans:

7% hourly for 16 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

9% hourly for 12 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $5 - $10,000 9.00

Calculate your profit >>

13.5% hourly for 8 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 13.50

Calculate your profit >>

30% hourly for 4 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $20 - $100 28.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 29.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $1,000 30.00

Calculate your profit >>

109% after 1 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $30 - $100 104.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 106.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 107.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 109.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> http://starincome.net

My deposit:

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 5/31/2012 3:12 AM

Batch: 97315204

Sent To: U0463170 (Star Income)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to starincome.net User umeghayu

Thank you.

If one of the plan is paying hourly ROI and rest paying daily then it becomes easier to have little trust but here all the plans seems to be paying hourly and that makes this site very unstable.There is not even a slight chance to make profit from such site unless there will be a magic.

even this program have not good looking design of their site, and the plan they offered is totally unstable but this site keep paying until now, i think for this one day everything is going fine but tommorow i cannot guarantee, some of investors that already invested here will only hit and run

Well the hourly plans on this program is sure pretty high but its good to see investors getting their money back so as to claiming having a paying status for now. Doubt it could last that long because of its extremely high ROI plans and hourly plans. And the design isn't too good either with no protection or SSL whatsoever.

Actually I don't have a problem with the script. It looks acceptable. And of course the ROI is seriously high, but it is doing well already to last for 5 days. But I do think it would be too risky now to start investing if you haven't already done so.

• 2 weeks later...

Another hourly site. I will not going to be surprise if this site has turn to scam by now. I see proof of payments above but I doubt its can sustain itself. This site is an hourly site so it does not really last long. But I do like to invest in hourly site also as most hourly sites pay for few days. That few days is enough for use to double our money and cashout and do hit and run strategy.

• 2 weeks later...

This is very good that they are paying now and we can see some payout proof here. But I do not believe that they might pay us for a long because hourly profit is not very good solution and it should made for a promotion or scamming purpose. Only monitor holder or organizer can get pay from them. But it's suspected for us.