Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stop-Loss Techniques.

I usually choose to use a fixed stop loss because it is easier to manage trading risk, apart from paying attention to yesterday's high and low, I also pay attention to risk tolerance in a trading plan.

On 5/7/2024 at 1:26 AM, radex78 said:

I usually choose to use a fixed stop loss because it is easier to manage trading risk, apart from paying attention to yesterday's high and low, I also pay attention to risk tolerance in a trading plan.

Using a fixed stop loss and considering previous day's highs and lows are sound risk management practices in forex trading. Integrating risk tolerance into your trading plan is essential for maintaining discipline and consistency. By adhering to predetermined risk parameters, you can better control losses and improve your overall trading performance.

Maintaining risk tolerance in forex trading is very important to work in market chaos, discipline in applying trading rules is crucial for carrying out a trading strategy based on a trading plan, maybe discipline is a word that is easy to say but not all traders can do it well because of temptation by market volatility.