Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lovely-pay - Lovely-pay.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Lovely Pay is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

110% after a hour

110% $1 - $1,000 110.00

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

150% $10 - $100 6.25

200% $101 - $100,000 8.33

250% AFTER 1 DAY

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING

MONITOR $1 - $100,000 1.50

All payments are made to your account ( Auto Withdrawal ).

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via libertyreserve & perfectmoney. If you don't have an libertyreserve or perfectmoney account, you need to get one.

Use our referral program and earn up to 10.00% of referral deposits!

Our first level referral bonuses:

5% 1 50 5.00

8% 51 100 8.00

10% 101 and more 10.00

Join here: http://lovely-pay.com/?ref=xetang

I guess this is forbidden love. lols Because even though this site has an hourly plan and since lovely-pay has been running for few hours already I'm sure that this site has a paying status by now if this site is paying. But since this site has no paying status and has waiting status until now its a clear sign that this site is a scam site.

Site has Paying statue now, but that's not the issue am regarding this one at. No hyip or a good business investor can offer 200% after an hour. That's too high and can never help it to sustain after 3 days or so. Mere looking at the script, i think it's obvious to know that this one won't pay for a long time.

Its just sad that this type of site still exist. How can they say, they would be offering that kind of money by the hour. It wont be surprising that the admin of such type of sites is just out there for your money. Promise you heaven and earth, then while you are daydreaming they run away.

the good thing we can talk about this site is that its minimum deposit is only $1 so i think if we invest also it will not be a big loss if the program turns into scam but for the high returns we should invest some big deposit well ... at morning when i have seen the site the monitors have shon the status as waiting but now it is showing as paying well that is really fine .

it is good that the members who have invested their money in it are paid by them on daily but they should be kept this idea in their mind that the interest rate is very high here in all plans so that we should be careful while investing these kind of sites normally does not stay for the long time.