Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earningdays - Earningdays.com

I'm not Admin here!

Welcome to EarningDays.com

EarningDays - team of experienced professionals which is providing superior investment returns by Forex market. We are guarantees the reliability of your deposit, the high income to your capital in the shortest terms and comfort conditions for all investors. We offer you the different investment plans on your decision. You will spend minimum time and effort with our online investment, but at the same time will get big money. The online investments with our website will allow you to gain financial freedom and independence of which you so long dreamed! We are pleased to serve our members 24/7 at week. Join us today! Let�s start now!

After 6 hours

Plan 1 $10 - $100 106.00

After 12 hours

Plan 1 $10 - $100 112.00

After 1 day

Plan 1 $10 - $100 125.00

After 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 200.00

Join here: http://earningdays.com/?ref=xetang

Another hourly site that going to pay for few hours and generate lot of interest from investors when they see proof of payments only to find out later that the site has turn to scam. I know its hard to earn money every day and its frustrated that we going to loss our hard earn money.

In a case like this were I loss money in hyip. I don't join hyip for two months just to have a clear start.

This is just one of those hourly program which can't be trusted. I personally would have loved it if it was because it would mean alot of swag money but that's just not the case. Even though the site has been up for quite a while i wouldn't just invest in one having interest plans such as this one.

Too many error have there with this program. Though we can see some forum buttons but we can not see any single thread inside those links. I think they need to modify their template coding. Except their 5% ref. commission others are simple impossible because they have risky hourly profit scheme which never possible. but if they pay us then we can bring some active depositors and gain from downline profit.

I don't recommend this site. I still don't see any hyip monitoring site that say this site is paying but same time I don't think its a scam site yet as the status is waiting. But a hyip site with no hyip monitoring site willing to invest is a clear sign that this site is going to be a scam site. That's why I don't recommend this site.

Again this site is not yet a scam site but its not good site either.

actually i see they have short term plan beside hourly plan, but i see they already paid a lot of money to investors, and i recommend not to invest in here now, because of the riskier plan they have. it is better to reconsider if you want to invest here as i don't see any hyip monitors that monitoring them

actually i see they have short term plan beside hourly plan, but i see they already paid a lot of money to investors, and i recommend not to invest in here now, because of the riskier plan they have. it is better to reconsider if you want to invest here as i don't see any hyip monitors that monitoring them

Yes, it is correct although this site have ran more 20 days here and too have monitors approved for this site as a Paying site but it is still very risk for us when invest here, I lost money once with same sites and I can't understand clearly about this problem, with hourly sites, they only paying very good for monitors and investors when invest here, it will be very risk for their fund