Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trusted-income - Trusted-income.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Trusted-Income.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

First PLAN : up to 115% After 1 Day

Second PLAN : up to 135% After 2 Days

Third PLAN : up to 160% After 3 Days

Fourth PLAN : up to 190% After 5 Days

and other plans...

Up to 12% Referral Commission For Every Deposit

Join here: http://trusted-income.com/?ref=xetang

• 2 weeks later...

In the beginning Trusted Income was having pathetic appearance and not many people invested but now it started growing and i have noticed that the admin changed the template and also purchased some banner impressions on various monitors.I have deposited 20$ here just for a trial, if i get paid then i am willing to invest more.

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U4671715 :

Date: 6/1/2012 9:09 PM

Batch: 97611310

Sent To: U1184371 (Trusted Income)

Amount: $20.00

Memo: Deposit to Trusted-Income.com User macky110

Thank you.

wow i must admit the script that admin use now is good one and also they have SSL protection to protect this site, also from what i see admin already make a lot of spend for that thing :D, aside from it i see many good review about them and it seems some monitors now monitoring them

For some reason, the numbers showing in the stat says to me that it might be telling a lie. How is it possible for the site to have received so much in deposit! $44,239,064That is incredible!! that is over 44 milion, and not even the top HYIP can sometime receive that much in just 11 days. I don't see why it is so popular though since not many monitors are listed this in their sites.

i don't know maybe they are lie to us or not, but the fact right now is this site still online for more than11 days, actually they already online for 12 days until now and they looks great with the paying status in some hyip monitors and one of them that monitoring them is goldpoll and some big monitors

Well the security protection here is pretty good with SSL which guarantees a bit of relieve for many investors. But the plans on here are very high from what i see and i doubt it could sustain itself for a long period of time seeing that it has already lasted about 2 weeks.

I too don't sure how long this site will pay but for to now, it have approved in almost monitors with status "Paying" more 17 days here, I think that it will be risk if invest here but we too can see this is site paying with highest rate for to now and it is good if it pay out long and it is chance so that we can earn good here

it is glad to know this program already running for 19 days and until now i don't see any problem with them and any complain from other investors who invest in this program, some of them already reach BEP of their program and i see a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring them for now, which means good signal for them

it is glad to know this program already running for 19 days and until now i don't see any problem with them and any complain from other investors who invest in this program, some of them already reach BEP of their program and i see a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring them for now, which means good signal for them

I'm too same as you although it is paying now and it have ran up to 19 days here but it is very risk if invest with this site because you too see that their plans is very high, it is risk if invest here, anyways, I still hope that it will be not bad, if this can run long and pay out for all members more a month, when may I will consider again to invest here

Hi guys... we will see soon this site will be scam or not, I just do withdraw for first time for $107. I will report as soon as possible.... I am waiting for three day for my withdraw amount.. Pls help me....

As I said above, it will be difficult and very risk for your fund now, this site have ran very many days and its rate is very high, it will be difficult so that they can pay out long, I too checked monitors today and see that have had not good info about this site when some monitors approved for this site in status "Not Paying", you should try contact with monitors to ask them to help, I think that it will be better

• 2 weeks later...

The site has a really nice template and layout looks like a paying website, but its just 20 days old(writting on their homepage.) I'd rather wait for a few days before investing anything!

Waiting for what? This site is a scam site already so theirs nothing to wait at all. And even if this site is a paying hyip I don't think its good to wait. Because the early you invest the early you can get out. Just imagine if you invested in here on the first day for sure you earn money. But if you invest now you loss money. that's why its important to invest early.

Waiting for what? This site is a scam site already so theirs nothing to wait at all. And even if this site is a paying hyip I don't think its good to wait. Because the early you invest the early you can get out. Just imagine if you invested in here on the first day for sure you earn money. But if you invest now you loss money. that's why its important to invest early.

Yes, it is correct, now this site have been marked as a scam site in almost Monitors, therefore we shouldn't wait more and sure any members when invest in it now and don't receive money for to this time, sure that they will never have again their fund because it is scam and it will not pay out more for anyone. And other persons too shouldn't invest here, sure they will lost money, this thread too should be moved to Scam HYIP sites section.