Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

yookbux - yookbux.com

I'm just frustrated that one ptc site that I joined three days ago can't be access anymore. Now I'm trying to find another ptc site that I think I can earn some money. I know its hard to maintain a ptc but I think admin of ptc must make sure that its going to last longer than waste clickers time. So lets see if I can earn in yookbux also.

details are fine but i think its members are facing problem in this site.i found 3 complains in this site in which the members are complaining about their pioneer membership not received and other member have added 8$ purchase balance but no balance is showing which admin has fixed and they are also facing problems with PAYZA.the strange thing i found is that there was no topic available for posting payout proof.which i thinks that the site is not safe.

The site is Zeusbux script. This kind of ptc which uses this scripts, the users have various troubles. First you dont even get credited much for direct refferal click and secondly almost all rented refferals are bots. From my viewpoint i wouldn't invest any time in a zeusbux script run ptc.

• 2 weeks later...

despite all of the problems which the site is facing but it is also the reality that they are paying and the latest payment proofs posted by their members into their forum.i found the details that admin have fixed all kind or problems now members are continuously working on this site.i think we should start work here now.