Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

foginvest-foginvest.com

I am not Admin;

http://foginvest.com

Fog Investment Is a Professional Investment Company, Creating a Great Investment Portal For Investors World-wide. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public. You can learn about the market timing technique by becoming an investor on our site. In the past, most deals we choose to fund come to us from our network of friends entrepreneurs we have worked with or funded in the past, our limited partners. Nowadays we accept fund from peoples around the world.

How the system working?

The system with gathering of unusable capital, started to transaction in the forex market. And then pay part of the profit of their capital of the daily transactions to investor for investment into the system. System determind some clear percent, for giving the profit of capital that earn from the daily transaction is belongs to system and the investor can not have any claim to it (profit)

Investment Plan:

index_plan01.gif

Payment System: LR, PM

Link: http://foginvest.com

actually this site have nice roi plan :D, for me 45% per day is quite high plan but it seems the earning here for 3 days so i think it is quite fine, i am sure this site quite good and can survive longer a bit rather than other short term hyip site, but for VIP plan that is too high for me and i am sure many investors will avoid it

well i find out this program listed in some hyip monitors at the moment but the status of this program is waiting there, but with that amount of hyip monitors i think they will pay for 1 round, it will be good if admin added more monitors to make this site more popular in the eyes of investors

I'm wondering if its still good to invest in seven days plan 200% earnings. If I'm going to do hit and run in here I'm going to prefer this plan. I'm sure its going to be paying for a week or two. But still its depends on admin appetite and also appetite of investors to invest in here.

I'm happy that this site has a good start. But will its going to last longer than a week?

As we really want some good profit and uninterrupted payments. Where this site is suitable for us. Right now we can see some monitors include some popular one with legit stamp. So we can take this project through any monitor's ref. link, then we can get some additional RCB. I expect some active threads at hyip proof forum.

yeah now this program still paying all investors and it seems they also quite popular in the eyes of monitors lol, and i see a lot of them have good status for this program, and today this site already online for 7 days, i think they still survive for some days later, with this good perfromance

Right now they are paying and going to complete 2 successful weeks. I think they need to stay here for next 30 days. By which we can make some good profit like monthly basis income. According to their server update they already able to collect over $30K and paid over $10K. If they they really pay us then we can explore our networking capabilities and bring some active depositors. By which we can get some good profit.

45% daily for 3 days high in whatever way you see it as. Well i guess they would be paying for the 1st month or 2. You can't really expect them to stay stable for a long period with such high risk ROI plans. I wouldn't invest in such a program which has already completed 2 weeks even if it has paying status because they might just run away by tomorrow morning.