Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

canadabux - canadabux.com

mahmodeid

admin message for member

For Members

VERY CHEAP REFERRAL PRICE -> $0.17 - $0.20

No minimum referral package requirement - you can rent referrals one-by-one , just for $0.17 - $0.20 , and you can rent everyday , no waiting! START EARNING NOW!

• Free premium membership for first 10,333 members

• Earn up to $0.03 for your click

• Earn up to $0.01 for your referral click

• No investment required!

• Only $1.00 minimum payout for Elite and Ultimate!

• VERY CHEAP REFERRAL PRICE -> $0.17 - $0.20

• Get Fast Payments with PayPal , Alertpay , Liberty Reserve , and OKPay!

Promotion -> We will give you +$0.15 to your account for every your new direct referral![Click here]

REGISTER NOW TO GET THE HIGHEST PROMOTIONS!

here

http://www.canadabux.../?ref=mahmodeid

• 3 weeks later...

the site is from group of very trusted site 33bux.they are paying since nov 2011. i have also got one payment but now i am not working on it because my referral are not active almost all of them have stop clicking.Now its hard for me to reach its payout at the earning of 3 cents daily.but i wish this site will not go scam.

congratz quangnam for the big payment.

In other ptp forum I found some negative comments about canadabux and I'm surprise that in this thread theirs a proof of payments. So I guess what I read in other forums are lies and not true. I do recommend this site right now simply because I believe that the proof of payments is much better proof that canadabux is stable than what I read in other ptp forum.

• 5 weeks later...

it is a very trusted and very old site as well. i got payment two times it becomes possible for me only because of the ultimate membership which i have bought for three months and low rate when they launched the previous contest.only because of the high minimum payout i upgrade in this site to enjoy low minimum payout.

beside click all the ads that you have here, you can earn by click in adgrid which will give you some bucks :D, and the earning also quite high, so far i see this program as the good main income for us here and it will give us more income if we have a lot of direct refferal and one more important thing is they still paying.