Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SkyFunds - skyfunds.org

I am not the Admin.

SkyFunds

At SKY Funds, our purpose is to improve financial security for people by providing actively managed, multi-asset portfolios and services that include advice, investments and implementation.

We've been focused on financial security since 1936. It makes sense to us. We're pretty sure it's what you care about as well.

Investment Plans:

Minimum Maximum Profit Period

$10 $1100 10% 12 days

$1101 $5000 11% 12 days

$5001 $10000 12% 12 days

$10001 $20000 13% 12 days

$20001 $50000 14% 12 days

$50001 $100000 15% 12 days

Accepted Payment Systems: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

3 levels ref. program: 6%-3%-1%

Link: http://skyfunds.org/

All the investment plans are awesome but the only problem of such short term site is, most of them cannot sustain even for 2 weeks.In such condition i feel its safer to invest once we get to know that site is getting popular.Right now, It doesnt look like long lasting hyip.

Interesting site. When you first click on the link you are directed to a security page in order to enter your code. however, this is another one of these sites that will not last very long. With the length of their plans, you probably want to put in one investment and then when the time is up, take your money and run.

All the investment plans are awesome but the only problem of such short term site is, most of them cannot sustain even for 2 weeks.In such condition i feel its safer to invest once we get to know that site is getting popular.Right now, It doesnt look like long lasting hyip.

yeah they cannot even sustain for 2 weeks, but this site just online for 1 day until now, so it means we still have a lot of time to invest here and for the first round i am sure we all can get BEP from our invesment here, even we also can reach Full ROI from this program, even short term but i see their plan longer than other short term hyip

The only investment plan that is affortable to invest in would be the first plan with 120% return after 12 days. The interest rate seems to be good and attractive. However I would say that $10 is still considered as a large amount to do test invest.

The first plan is great it's somehow sustainable because after 10 days the total ROI is 120% so which means 2% profit everyday which is quite sustainable according to me so perhaps the program will be good for some rounds.

I agree. It's quite good that they have not that high ROI so this HYIP might be trusted for a short time because really, HYIPs will not last longer but this one, it could last for months based on my observation about the plan. But the cheapest plan is only the first one because the following plans is really a high amount which people would not risk.

First time ever I've seen such verification on a hyip

This website is protected by

SunPoll DDoS Protection. Please type in the code below to enter the website

s9bj3g

SunPoll.com

Good to see that they have protected their server with sunpool. Best sign is they have good RoI of 1.66% because we can get 20% after 12 days later. Expect some good profit from them.

• 4 weeks later...

After running for 29 days this site is now problematic status. Not yet scam status but I guess its already near scam status. I don't recommend that we invest in here now. If you are already in here I suggest we cashout in here now if that if we get paid in here. But if you invested in here when this site is just starting you already earn more than 250% in here. so its still worth it.

it seems some hyip monitors now have a lot of problem with this program, it will be wise for any investors who want to invest here to reconsider about their investment here and for new one i suggest for now not to invest yet until there is some solution and admin solved this issue to us all.