⇨ Accept Paypal / Liberty Reserve / Alertpay

⇨ 3 YEARS Subscription SOON

Liberty is Instant request and Minimum for liberty and PayPal is $0.0

Registered Company

16185785148362676375.jpg

Free registration, thank you:

BIGBUX - Click and earn to big bux site

banner1.png

well i like this site and i have got my first payout from it and i am really happy to receive it but i in my view they should increase the rate of referral click it is really hard to earn good from referral at the rate of 0.001$.i hope the referral rate will be change in some days.

• 2 weeks later...

so they are registered company, but the picture looks similiar that use in many ptc site that claimed they are registered company, but at least we need to know that is no guarantee that they will survive longer than other ptc site.but so far i heard good review about them

I've been a member of this site for more than 3 weeks now. I got paid once by this site when their minimum payout was still no-minimum. Right now the minimum payout has been increased to $1.20 for first payout and $2.00 on your succeeding payment request. I'm about to reach $2.00 clicking on my own and should be able to request for my second payment within the next 2 weeks.

• 1 month later...

I am requesting for a payout 10 days ago but still not getting my payment. I am trying to post my enquiry using the forum blog but my post hasn't been approved by the moderator as he isn't active for a long time. Also many members of this site not getting their payment. So, clearly this site is turned out to be a scam site now & won't pay anymore.