Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FIML - fiml.biz

I'm not admin.

New project: FIML

468.gif

Forex International Markets Limited is a private investment and wealth management company that allows international participation of individual and group a like. Our service provides highly lucrative return on investment along with a complete account privacy, top level online security, an efficient account management and 24/7 fully dedicated support team. Our company financial portfolio is backed-up by an active pool of realized profits from various high-yield assets that we hold around the globe. All our members have equal opportunity to benefit from an attractive.

Forex International Markets Limited (FIML) is an online broker for the Forex Industry which also specializes in trading commodities, Forex International Markets Limited is comprised of a team of Finance professionals and experts that share over 8 years combined experience in the Foreign Exchange industry. ParagonEx, the platform used at UFX Markets, was originally created and developed by the CEO himself and provides the most up to date charts and feeds to its customers.

Start May 14, 2012

Plans:

Simple Plans

2.3 % daily for 30 working days.

Principal return after 30 working days.

Minumum $10, Maximum $1.000

Medium Plans

2.5% daily for 40 working days.

Principal return after 40 working days.

Minumum $20, Maximum $2.000

Expert Plans

3.0 % daily for 60 working days.

Principal return after 60 working days.

Minumum $50, Maximum $2.500

Expert Plans

3.5 % daily for 60 working days.

Principal return after 60 working days.

Minumum $3.000, Maximum $10.000

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server

-SSL - VeriSign Class 3 International Server CA - T1

-Referral commission: 6%

-Registered Company

-fiml.biz is hosted on a dedicated server.

-Withdraw Instant

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

This site has a very unique design to it. At first it did not look like an HYIP program. I eventually found that there are pages that describe the different plans available in the program. I like that they also return the principal along with the profit that you make. This is another one of these programs that I am considering to invest in.

with the plan they have i don't have any worry for now, and also this site just online for about 2 days until now, let us see if this program will growing well, but with the rate they have i am sure they can gained some investors to make deposit in this site and today i still find some payment proof.

I got so much interested to this one, just looking at the site with a great professional look it has. Anyway, the Admin

has a good idea for the plans he offers, which seems very attractive to me. Well, i tthink after set and done, i will still

not invest here because it doesn't got a fantacy to me

@forumtech: this now start to gather attention from some investors dude :D, with the good lookin and professional site this program now still paying and i think the most important thing here is ROI plan rate they have, and also the rate plan here is stable and you can check some payment proof of this site in some forums

As we can see some proof and their possibilities to get connect with a forex business, so hopefully we can able to gain some fixed income. They have good monthly basis plan starting with $10. We also can expect some profitable RoI of 2.3% per day. So this program can be usable for some days even a complete month.

the last payout that i see were 3 days ago lol, it will be very hard to trust this site now which make some investors doubt to make investment here, it will be wiser for us to reconsider our thought to invest in this program because i think they already show the sign of scam here