Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AlansFund - alansfund.com

I am not the Admin.

AlansFund

Welcome to our website Alansfund.com. Our Company is a high yield investment firm, dealing mainly in the gold market. The ever-increasing popularity of gold, and even more, the continuous rise in the value of gold, makes gold market a highly lucrative area for investment business. Over the years, gold market has proven itself to be the most stable market, without any considerable decrease in its value. Its value has only been increasin all throughout, and this uniqueness has made most of the investment firms around the world to involve in gold business.

Plans:

111%-115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $150 111.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 113.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 115.00

138%-155% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $150 138.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 146.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 155.00

Accepted payment systems: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney, AlertPay

Up-to 5% ref. commission

Link: http://alansfund.com/

this site just launched for 2 days, but this program truly paying until now, and that is a good thing, i also see this site listed in some big hyip monitors like GP with the same paying status like many hyip monitors put in their list, after see this performance i think they can stay longer rather than other hyip site.

According to me this is very foolish site. Because we can assign their way of thinking from very front screen. As per their primary information they can pay us risky 11% after a single day using only $1. They might thought about some cheap collection and turn off their site. But we need to remember that without any strong evidence we do not need to invest.