Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SafeForexClub - safeforexclub.com

I am not the Admin.

SafeForexClub

Dear users, Welcome to SafeForexClub Investment Company! If you are looking for an additional regular income, then you found it. Work with us and earn an income. You only need to invest a certain amount of money under a certain percentage, and a week later you already feel the taste of profit. Your money will grow in the currency market (Forex). Our experts have many years of studying the market and around 2-3 years of successful trading on it. Therefore, we suggest that you earn, where you'll take minimal participation. Your money will grow with each passing day. The system is the same as in the banks, but the percentage is much higher. This, of course, it is advantageous for us as we get a small percentage of your money, well most of you will pay. Your investment will bring you profit.

Why us? It's very simple. Our company has the most favorable interest rates. We have worked almost around the clock support service that is always there to help you understand the different parts. Also a good percentage of the affiliate program. We are always, first and foremost, we care about the profit the client and his problems. At any time, you can ask any question and you respond to it quickly. Earn with SafeForexClub!

Plans:

Basic (1 Day)

Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 132.00

Standard (7 Days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 602.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 605.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 607.00

Advanced (15 Days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1390.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1395.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 1402.00

Professional (21 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1990.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1995.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 2000.00

Accepted payment system: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Link: http://safeforexclub.com/

i see they listed in 6 hyip monitors at the moment :D, and i find out that mostly them have paying status for this site :D, so that is why they are doing great at the moment , i also find some payment proof that posted today by some investors, for me the profit here already good enough

today i check this site status in some hyip monitors and find out they listed in 8 hyip monitors at the moment :D, with the paying status in some good monitors now this program gaining some investors and i also see the latest payment proof was yesterday, it seems i don't find any today's payout yet.

This is another short term basis investment program because their long term plans are simple impossible for any. Only we can take their 5% plan with $10 of investment. We can like their design but it's not very attractive for any serious investors. Only good news is they are paying now and we can see some active posts at hyip proof forums.