Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ExecutiveHyip - executivehyip.com

I am not the Admin.

ExecutiveHyip

Smart, Realistic, AttainAble and Sustainable! Here are executivehyip we provide you plans which are not only high yielding but also smart! We realistic offers attainable goals and of course sustainable plans.For years, HYIPs are like mushrooms spouting anywhere and disappears like bubbles in the air, bagging all the remaining funds. Executivehyip itself is revolutionary, we have partners around the globe who are major players in the stock market, forex exchange, oil ,and sports betting. 12 successfull years of forex trading. We had faced the gratest storm including recession, and other economic glicthes. But still here we are UNDEFITED! We all teamed up to create the perfect flatform in creating a dynamic wealth for you!

Executive hyip is now in its beta launch. This will be the company's temparary website. AS we grow we will be adding lucrative programs such as advertising and many more! We will recreate the Field of High Yielding Investment Program. What we boast most is that this is the only high yielding investment program witch gives you the privillage to be a co owner of the company. We will be giving you service fit for an EXECUTIVE INVESTOR. We value each deposit, paying you on time if not in the fastest speed possible. We do hear you. We are open to any suggestions, critisisms (positive/negative) to serve you better. We will reach out for you. Giving you an array of options like more payment methods. We will teach you. We will be conducting webinars and call conferences to personally help you. Here in Executive hyip there is no reason, no alibis not to attain you goal! We presonally recreate ways to attain financial freedom.

What are the EXECUTIVE PRIVILAGES of becomming a member?

-> Smart, Attainable, Realistic and Sustainable Plans

-> 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year support

-> More payment methods

-> Daily Withdrawal

-> Daily compounding

-> A chance to be a company co owner

-> Generous referral program

-> Monthly Referral contest

We grow, we evolve, we mutate! providing the best posible solution for your

economic status. whoever you are, wherever you are or what ever you do, WE HAVE A PLAN FOR YOU!

Investment Plans:

LAUNCHING PROMO

MIN INVEST: $10

MAX: 100%

DAILY PROFIT: 10%

DURATION: 15 DAYS

ROI: 150%

COMPOUNDING: YES(1-100%)

STARTERS PACKAGE

MIN INVEST: $1O

MAX iNVEST: $500

DAILY PROFIT: 7%(beginners pan)-8%(apprentice plan)- 9%(advance plan)

DURATION: 30 DAYS

ROI: 210%-240%-270%

ENTREPRENEUR'S PACKAGE

MIN INVEST: $1O1

MAX iNVEST: $501

DAILY PROFIT: 11%(Professional plan)-12%(Veteran Plan)- 15%(Elite plan)

DURATION: 25 DAYS

ROI: 275%-300%-375%

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS BUILDER'S PACKAGE

MIN INVEST: $1001

MAX iNVEST: NO LIMIT

DAILY PROFIT: 20%(board member)-24%(stock holder)- 28%(co owner)

DURATION: 30 DAYS

ROI: 400%-480%-560%

Payment methods:

9 Payza(formerly Alertpay)

liberty reserve

perfect money

solid trust pay

paypal

Western Union

Link: http://executivehyip.com/

i find out this program only listed in 2 hyip monitors at the moment and with the low investment too, it is quite risky to try here but from what i see that, executivehyip already paid the members that make investment here i still can find the payment proof about them, from the rate i am sure they can stay more than one round

You may be very rich for saying 10 dollars is a low investment in here because that is the minimum in here. And not all investor are like you can afford losing 10 dollars as it is low for you because that is already big in my part.. And one dollar is what i consider low. Anyway, the ROI is 150% after 15 days you'll be in a good profit.

You may be very rich for saying 10 dollars is a low investment in here because that is the minimum in here. And not all investor are like you can afford losing 10 dollars as it is low for you because that is already big in my part.. And one dollar is what i consider low. Anyway, the ROI is 150% after 15 days you'll be in a good profit.

if you look at many hyip site or at least truly invest in some hyip site you will find out this minimum already become standard in most hyip site rather than $5 or $1, i also see this program have compouding feature that will make people here can earn more than the plan that offered by admin.

I think this program already changed their investment plans and brought some risky and impossible hourly plan.. They just stayed here for collect some money and later will leave this program after fill with sufficient fund. On very first we can see some mid level risky plan where they told us about 3+% per day and now they brought 1.2% per hour.