Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxbs - buxbs.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner.jpg

- You can earn money by visit the Websites provided.

- We connect Advertisers with potential Customers so that both may benefit from our services.

- Our features, upgrading-possibilities and different advertising types allow our users to earn in many different ways.

- Instant Payments and Cashouts !

Pay Per Click : 0.008$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.004$

$2 cashout

Payout Via : AP & PP

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

I just visited this site. Initially i was not that interested in joining but when i checked the site i saw that it is not just a PTC site but also have PTSU. There's a decent amount of ads but the rate is high, most of the ads are worth $0.008.

@Quangnam how much are you earning here daily? I know the site is still fairly new but are you near payout already?

well this site is not using the buxhost script but the sites of this script are also not good because there are many sites which i joined turns scam quickly withink a month like aebux etc.the minimum payout is fine but i think the click rate is low.the daily earnings are 0.036$ is fine.we can reach minimum payout in a week or two if we have active referrals

I'm pausing my activity here since it will only be worth clicking here if you have active referrals. Since they have a limit on how many ads you can click i am estimating that it will take me around 2 to 3 months to reach payout here if i don't have referrals. i wish they don't have limit on how many ads you can view each day. Once i get referrals for this site then i will resume my clicking here.

I just visited this site. Initially i was not that interested in joining but when i checked the site i saw that it is not just a PTC site but also have PTSU. There's a decent amount of ads but the rate is high, most of the ads are worth $0.008.

@Quangnam how much are you earning here daily? I know the site is still fairly new but are you near payout already?

thanks for your interest but this site was not as good as I thought, now i only income is about 5 cents a day, so very difficult to achieve the minimum payout but today i have seen a proof of payment from the site and hope admin will pay all.

5 cents of course is a bit earning here dude, but tell me are you get that amount by click all the ads or earning by the reffferals, because as far as i know this kind of site will be good if you have a lot of refferals(RR or DR) you can earn well from this program :D

Guys do you think its still good to join in here now? I feel that I want to join this site now but I don't know if its still worth it since the minimum to cashout in here is just too high for my comfort. I want to cashout when I reach 1 dollar and I'm hoping that I can cashout then stop clicking and join another new ptc site.

• 2 weeks later...

The site is good but the rate of per click ads is very low. The site is attracting many people with low rate minimum payout $2. If the rate of per click ads were high then their would have many users. The site has 3 payout processor which will benefit the users.

• 1 month later...

it was a very good site i got one payment from them in the previous month of june but suddenly God knows what happened to this site why the admin thinks to close this great site.Am really upset to see that the site is no more now and it is also moved to the scam and closed sites list.