Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FX7 Pro - fx7pro.com

I'm not admin.

New project: FX7 Pro

fx7pro468.gif

FX7 Pro is a simplified investment program designed for people with no knowledge about highly profitable businesses as we take care of the investment procedures, paper work and legal concerns and share the profits with you in real time via this site. The most profitable ventures of the century are related to oil trading, stocks trading and Forex. We have a team of skilled professionals investing in all these fields in a daily basis to generate the profits and benefits offered by FX7 Pro

as these markets are not for everyone, it takes years of experience to understand all of its nuances and individualities and actually know how to make big money with them. FX7 Pro works as the link between these professionals and investors like you.

FX7 Pro's principles are to ensure the maximum profit to its investors and still offer a very low capital loss risk in a safe environment to prevent them from both financial and moral losses. Opportunities come and go and FX7 Pro's management team decided not to miss them anymore and the result was nothing but a lifetime revenue opportunity that we are now sharing with the general public like you.

Start May 08, 2012

Plan:

Plan Details Spent Amount ($)

FX7 Pro 10% Daily for 20 days $5 - $10,000

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / AlertPay

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - Staminus

-SSL - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 7% - 2% - 1%

-Manual Withdraw

-GoldCoders License

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

fx7pro.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

• 2 weeks later...

@omar: this site listed in some hyip monitors i see more than 5 hyip monitors at the moment with paying status, and in GP their investment nearly back 100% from what they invested here, i find out the latest payment proof of this site is today, which make me feel confident with this program

Good to see that we can use real cash payment processor like Payza with some secure processor of LR. But this program is risky for us. As their total return is high so it can make harm. But we can test with $5 because they may try to stay here for some days until collect some money to cover their investment. I would like to say you that if you will pay from the program then please leave your payout proof.

until now this program listed in many hyip monitors :D, and i like it, from what i see they seems paying and also many investors like to invest here, with the plan they have to survive in more than one week is make a sense for me, and i agree with antthenait investing by payza here is better :D.

• 2 weeks later...

I found 15 hyip monitors now showing a paying statut so I decided to invest in this program by payza and hope i can get paid soon 'coz many investors are recommending this program and the admin seems doing a good work, if i get paid i'll tell you guys :)

@mraak: until now this program still paying us :D, and that is a good news for investors which already invested their money here or the one who want to invest in this program, and actually they listed in 17 hyip monitors at the moment with all have paying status, and i can see some proof today :D

Fx7 pro is surprisingly a very good site and its been growing since day one.Now its on Premium list over MNO so that will surely gain more investors but i am yet to make my first spend out here, i always think that i might not make profit here since its always a risk to invest in high ROI sites.

@mraak: until now this program still paying us :D, and that is a good news for investors which already invested their money here or the one who want to invest in this program, and actually they listed in 17 hyip monitors at the moment with all have paying status, and i can see some proof today :D

well your right it pays me yesterday and i'm waiting for my 2nd payment today,

• Date: 04 juin 2012 2:23:16
  • Montant envoyé: $1.00 USD
  • Nom de l'expéditeur: FX7 Pro
  • E-mail de l'expéditeur: fx7pro@gmail.com

My $20 investment have just matured and I am really happy because I have just doubled my money in just 20 days. Right now I am hesitant to reinvest money in here because I know that this kind of investment programs do not really last that long so I guess I will just pass on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

This site is running for 40 days now and before its has good paying status. In fact even today you can still see some hyip monitoring site that has paying status. But I don't recommend that you invest in this site now. And if you do have investments in here I do recommend that you cashout now if this site is still paying. Because I already see some problem status in some hyip monitoring sites.

Good thing i checked this thread before i started investing here. I saw a discussion thread about this on one PTP site and it was showing a lot of payment proofs. I already have the site opened on my window and is about to sign-up and start with a $5.00 investment. I guess HYIPs that pays this much don't last long.