We accept PayPal, Alertpay, Neteller, LibertyReserve and SolidTrustPay

61548478229101088798.jpg

5 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION

GlobalPaid-Bux With PRIVATE SERVER !

Free Premium Upgrade For 25000 Members!

Free registration, thank you:

GLOBALPAIDBUX - Welcome to GlobalPaid-Bux

banner1.png

@darwin: i think that is 2 days old ago news :D. but minimum payout here is quite low, if we click all the ads here per day i am sure that we can earn about 4 cents per day ,and it means we can reach minimum payout in 25 days, i think that is quite good becuase mostly people can reach it

I prefer to cashout using PP than AP. I don't have much interest in AP as I don't know how to withdraw or convert my ap to cash. Unlike PP that I can withdraw my PP straight to my bank using my eon card. Now if I'm going to be active in globalpaidbux I will going to make sure that I'm earning good in here via clicking only and I'm not going to invest in here at all.

• 2 weeks later...

The rate for per click ads on this site is good and the minimum payout of this site is also low. Although the site is good it is hard to trust on this site until we see the screenshot of the payment proof from this site. So, i request to post the payment proof of this site so that we can trust on this site.

@Darwin Wow! That is great news for all members. I have an offer thread in EMS and hopefully i get some positive response on it for this site.

I just received my first payment from this site last week and i am very motivated to promote this site since reaching the $3 minimum payout for my second payment request is going to be challenging without any referrals.