Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Senbux - senbux.com

darwin

i like this site :D, first they are just new site :D and they pay us with euro, my only problem here is the minimum payout fee that i think is too high for us and that is not good for this site, it will be good if they make it more lower than now :D

Free ultimate membership is still available.

Same Admin as dewbux

Promotions! Admin give you 20% bonus in your purchase balance after you add fund in their site!

(Only for 3 days)

Today I received payment within few hours.

they increased fee for withdrawal lol, that is 50 cents per withdrawal and i think that still don't make any sense for me, even like that i still trying to reach payout here, as i click all the as everyday, and when my free ultimate member is over i will not click here again

If admin has increased the fee on withdrawal then i must say that stay away from this site because it doesnt make sense to keep such high fee on every withdrawal.Its like admin is searching excuses on cutting some money up.It would have been better if he decreases ads for standard member than adding up high fee.

i think it is the sister site of dewbux.com because i found many things same on both sites.first admin is not active and not answered to supports tickets less no. of payment proofs posted on the payout section and the main thing is that they have set 2E minimum with 0.45e fee including.many people saying its a scam but i will check them.

• 3 weeks later...

The site is good and the rate for per click ads is also good. The rate for minimum payout of this site is very low but free members can't work on this site as we have to upgrade to membership to work on this site. I want to see payment proof of this site as i don't trust on this site as this site can be scam site.