Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Work4LR - Work4LR.com

A simple $2 matrix.

Pay $2 to the person at the top of the list, sign up and your name is in position number 5.

Promote your referral URL.

When your name gets to the top you get the $2 hopefully multiple times.

Step 1

Pay your #1 user from the list below with 2$ of LibertyReserve. Make sure you click ‘Continue’ to fill our form. After your payment, you will be redirected to registration page.

Step 2

Fill the registration form with your Username, Email and Libertyreserve. You will be added to the list on the 5th position and the current user on 5th position will be moved one level up.

Step 3

You'll get your URL (Referral link). Promote this URL everywhere to get as much downline as you can. Don't have LibertyReserve account? Open FREE LibertyReserve account

To fund your LibertyReserve account you need an LibertyReserve exchanger. Find LibertyReserve exchangers in your country at Google

(use keywords: 'LibertyReserve ,exchanger, your country').

There is no admin interference in this program. 100% fair play guaranteed.

work4lr.com

onother paymenr proff

i481928_payment.JPG

just try for succes :)

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U6551685:

Date: 11/20/2010 15:46

Batch: 49664733

Sent To: U7431268 (HSD25)

Amount: -$2.00

Memo: Work4LR.com Payment

please join with my link work4lr

Program is well designed and ddos protected in fact it does not look a cheap program in anyway.

But i cannot understand what admin is earning here as 100% is paid directly to members on the top of que.

I am keen to know what is the interest of admin spending on this good site and host if he dont earn from this program.

@malingayam :

im still not understand how its work my friend..are we still must refer the new member to get profit?? and what for "paid this member" in the homepage...

Im confuse about the 5 person in the main page is what for???

Actually I'm sure most of people already understand about MLM thing :D

but here we joined the site and the 5th downline that will pay us..

ex.

1. Me

2. other1

3. other2

4. other3

5. other4 <-- this member that will directly pay to our account

and as many people said before the admin not interfere here.

@All

To be frank i really feel its waste of time promoting these site

The reason is admin does not have any interference in the program so how would he be earning to pay members for there downline

There have to be some source for admin to pay members and i really dont see anything over here and for the same reason i would suggest members to avoid such site

Its pretty logical to stay away as without Admin's interference he wont be earning to pay members

Now you only think how can he be earning those 6250$ to pay members with 5 downline and all

Also the amount admin is paying is kinda high

5 Downline, You´ll earn $6,250

6 Downline, You´ll earn $7,500

7 Downline, You´ll earn $8,750

8 Downline, You´ll earn $10,000

10 Downline, You´ll earn $12,500

I count these as no profit no loss case with just waste of time

If anyone feels i am wrong just tell me the logic behind admin paying members that high amount and also the source for that.

@All

To be frank i really feel its waste of time promoting these site

The reason is admin does not have any interference in the program so how would he be earning to pay members for there downline

There have to be some source for admin to pay members and i really dont see anything over here and for the same reason i would suggest members to avoid such site

Its pretty logical to stay away as without Admin's interference he wont be earning to pay members

Now you only think how can he be earning those 6250$ to pay members with 5 downline and all

Also the amount admin is paying is kinda high

5 Downline, You´ll earn $6,250

6 Downline, You´ll earn $7,500

7 Downline, You´ll earn $8,750

8 Downline, You´ll earn $10,000

10 Downline, You´ll earn $12,500

I count these as no profit no loss case with just waste of time

If anyone feels i am wrong just tell me the logic behind admin paying members that high amount and also the source for that.

well im still waiting to get my 5th in the downline for to reach bep. But this big amounts you presented is i think impossible to reach. Probably there is noone earning them becuase before you ´reach that point in downline its passed at least 2 years:) Second as you said, without admin interference how do he make the money?

• 4 weeks later...

I guess this one is not working perfectly now as expected, well I have just joined only one money cycler because it is new with a trusted admin. I know programs like this won't last that long as it needs more investor to sustain the site. Anyways going back to this site, I have read several bad comments about it in different forums so there's no use of promoting or joining this one.

im also in work2lr. And there was ok in the beginning. As all this type of programs that you actually need to refer someone in for to gain its getting harder in the end. But i succeded in somehow to get in profit.

Its not easy though. But suprisingly someone joined thru some link.

I too concentrate on the eft cycler instead:)

• 2 weeks later...

Although if you know 5 people or even friends of yours who are willing to spend $2 then you all can do a bit of teamwork, so that all of you can earn here.

Could you specify on how exactly we can earn here considering we could make an alliance of 5 people? may I know why we need 5 members? is it because I need 5 person under me to cycle? then in that case those 5 members under me will also be needing 5 people under them?

I thought this one is having a little problems before? Has it got fixed? If you know how to get ref then you can really double your money in this program, people will easily believe this one to that of oprah willfred scam where you need to send cash to people without any record.