Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PlusInvestcon - plusinvestcon.com

I am not the Admin.

PlusInvestcon

Welcome - Plus Investcon

Started program: March 03, 2012

Our priority at Plus Investcon is to provide a comprehensive resource for individuals new to the market or with limited experience trading foreign currencies. What started out as a market for professionals is now attracting traders from all over the world, and of all experience levels and all because of online trading and investment.

Our mission is to offer fellow investors a secure investment environment with highest possible return on investment(ROI) ratio with minimum risk utilizing the power of combined highly skillful and experienced traders worldwide whom we are always on the hunt and proud to say that we have the best traders in world on our side.

Consequently, to accomplish the challenge of profiting from short-term trades with minimum risk, we demand that all of our free lance traders? world wide have traded the forex markets for over 9-plus years and for some of the largest financial institutions in the world.

Our program most valuable asset is relationship between e-invests and its customers. We believe that Plus Investcon must be based on trust, amicability, professionalism and openness.

Investment Plans:

20% Daily for 6days | min $10

21.5% Daily for 6days | min $250

23.5% Daily for 6days | min $750

Accepted payment systerm: LibertyReserve only!

Withdrawal Type: Automatic

6% ref. commission

Join here!

a newly and just launched short term investment plan and also quite cheap script :(, this site looks bad but i think they will pay us later but not for long time, 1 or 2 rounds is quite enough for this site , so it mean they will pay for 12 as the longest time according to my own opinion and some thing that i search for this site

20 percent for 6days is a high roi and it seems quite profitable because one can earn a huge income here. I will try to check the reviews of this program and will see if i will invest here and make some profit before closing up. Its a nice hyip and its attractive

a newly and just launched short term investment plan and also quite cheap script :(, this site looks bad but i think they will pay us later but not for long time, 1 or 2 rounds is quite enough for this site , so it mean they will pay for 12 as the longest time according to my own opinion and some thing that i search for this site
going for two round here will be some kind of not acceptable by most investors that will come in here,i would the prefer the Heat and run sort of investment.

in goldpoll today, i see this program status changed to paying program :D, that is a good thing. even the plan looks high but the payment here is automatic and i am sure that will become one of the good thing for them and i see more hyip monitors now shared some proof and listed them as paying program.

Wow, really nice the site is paying up and it will be okay to invest and earn profit in this program very fast. Hopefully that they will last a longer time so that one will come out profitably with this program. Its a nice percentage profit and the early ones will make good cash in here.

in goldpoll today, i see this program status changed to paying program :D, that is a good thing. even the plan looks high but the payment here is automatic and i am sure that will become one of the good thing for them and i see more hyip monitors now shared some proof and listed them as paying program.
good to see the site is paying up again as we can now be able to invest here with confidence.Lets hope that the site will be paying for a long time.

Maybe i will to wait before investing here as i dont have a good motivational spirit to do so as no one knows when it will turn scam especially with the high roi it tends to offer. We can really see the monitors are rating paying but let me see how this one will tend to move in some number of days before investing here.

good to see the site is paying up again as we can now be able to invest here with confidence.Lets hope that the site will be paying for a long time.

so you want to invest here or only bubbling about it, i really look forward to you :D, well so far i see they listed in 6 hyip monitors at the moment with paying status and it seems they are doing well now, but i see they don't reach about 1 round yet, but i cannot guarantee if they can pass that round

Well, it's not sustainable but it's good to invest while the Forum is new as likely we can able to make some profit as usually they will pay at first then those late investor will be in lost. I guess this one will be good for some rounds.

Yeah i agree with you, they may go for only first round and other investors that may start up again might loose their earning in here. Monitors are still rating paying and i think the early ones will just hit and run without trying for the second round.

Well, it's not sustainable but it's good to invest while the Forum is new as likely we can able to make some profit as usually they will pay at first then those late investor will be in lost. I guess this one will be good for some rounds.

what does you mean by the ( forum ) ? do you mean DMT forum ? I do not think so but I just guessing . also I do not think that there is a forum in this site I searched for any forum on the page but did not found any forums . really strange !!!!