Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forever-Earnings - Forever-Earnings.com

Welcome to Forever-Earnings

Your path to progress.

It is an ideal platform where you can fulfill all your financial dreams and roll in riches. Be it for buying a house or globetrotting or owning a swanky car you can achieve everything in the shortest possible time.

We work with a single point objective, which is to ensure all our investors get value and wealth..

To explore opportunities and to widen the scope of returns, we make sure your hard earned money is invested in diversified portfolios including oil exploration, infrastructure, venture capital, imports and exports, realty. We also help in setting up large scale industries on turnkey basis.

We invest in companies only after thorough expert scrutiny to ensure your investment is protected..

Our team comprise of professionals from investment, banking, finance, forex and management domains with hands-on experience in handling high yield investments successfully for several years. We work round the clock to ensure you get high returns while your risks are minimized..

As your investments are not confined to one vertical, you can be sure that your investments will be safe and will fetch you handsome returns at the end of the day..

We are a company with over 10 years of combined experience in handling high yield investments, you can be sure that we are here today to mark our entry, will be there tomorrow to carve a niche for ourselves and will be there forever to fulfill growing investors demand..

PLAN:

MONET : $10 - $500 - 1.5%

PICASO: $501 - $2000 - 2%

VANGOGH: $2001 - $50000 - 2.5%

Join here: http://www.forever-e....php?ref=Xetang

actually i think there will not be much investors here , not to mention that the site is using simple script and design , but also there are only 3 monitors rating the site and all of them having waiting status . also there is only $10 deposited , so i am right , the site will not get much investors .

The site is quite a very new site here as there will be kind of awaiting investors on the site to make sure of their plans and now things will work out here so as to be sure before investinga and moreover the HYIP Monitors that all on a waiting status is the reason for people to standby in investing here.

minimum plan here is stable and many members can reach their BEP here if admin can stand more to pay members and they are still new too, i think they will pay for about one round in this site, so far i don't find any payment proof yet, and only see 2 hyip monitors that monitoring this site at the moment

actually i think there will not be much investors here , not to mention that the site is using simple script and design , but also there are only 3 monitors rating the site and all of them having waiting status . also there is only $10 deposited , so i am right , the site will not get much investors .

You can check as below about new info about this site

Total Members : 34 Total Deposits : 335.00

Active : 2 Total Investments : 35.00

Non-Active : 32 Total Transfers : 0.00

Total Cashouts : 0.15 Total Shares : 0.00

I see that it is good because site too only run more 1 days and too have member to decide to invest with this site

Which really means in the more days that is coming up, we will tend to see new investors investing in this hyip. Really true the site has a simple design and we can start up with a minimum of 1m dollar amount that will give us 1.5 percent profit on a daily basis

Just invest minimum and just cashout as much as you can while maintaining the minimum. In this way you can reach bep as soon as possible. I don't recommend that you spend more time in investing in here and hope that you going to have a passive income because a site like this don't really last. But as long its paying try to reach bep. Because once you reach bep you can earn good until its turn to scam.

Yeah thats a good strategy. Investing with the minimum tends to be the best and looking at the percentage profit, its good for the site to last for some quite number of weeks and investing here early will lead to good profit i guess.

Little worried just seen six hyip monitoring site so far that I don't think its going to add more hyip monitoring site. I think this kind of site is in dead list already even though its a new site. Now I chance my view. I don't think its good to invest even minimum in here. In six hyip monitoring site that I see only one has say that its paying. the rest don't even bother to say if its waiting. its just blank.

not six hyip monitors actually but only 2 hyip monitors that truly monitored this site(if you know what i mean), and one of them already have paying status so i think this site is worthy for members to make investment, since they are still new we still cannot judge them too much but for now it is safe here. i still see payment proof

Warning: include(configuration.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/forevere/public_html/check.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 143

that is what I saw when I checked the site . any one have the same problem ? also I guess it is a dangerous site now , why the admin made that ? although the site is still new . it is really strange thing .

I just check all trusted vote site and discussion site and see that still don't have any payment is paid out with this site, I think that it have been some days for running from this site, if this status "Waiting" still continue, I affair that it will be very risk for fund from investors. Hope that we can see payments and good votes tomorrow

I just check all trusted vote site and discussion site and see that still don't have any payment is paid out with this site, I think that it have been some days for running from this site, if this status "Waiting" still continue, I affair that it will be very risk for fund from investors. Hope that we can see payments and good votes tomorrow

now there are only Two monitors , one of them have NOT PAYING status , and the other shows PAYING status , may be the admin is paying to this monitor only , so take care guys and do not invest here .

i don't know if someone have the same problem like me, because now i see they cannot accessible in my end, and that make me little worried especially since this site have paying status in so many hyip monitors that make sure many investors must be attracted to invest here