Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MicInvest - micinvest.com

I am not the Admin.

MicInvest

MIC Invest. is an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business. Officially registered offshore in Republic of Panama since 2007 by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of online trading services in the currency market (forex).

Investment Plans:

Basic Plan: 24% daily for 5 days, Spent Amount ($): $1 - $250

Golden Plan: 31% daily for 5 days, Spent Amount ($): $251 - $10,000

VIP Plan: 160% after 5 days, Spent Amount ($): $50 - $10,000

Accepted Payments: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney, AlertPay

Join here!

nice one, they have quite attractive script and this site doing great with still paying the members, and it seems they just online for 2 days until now and they listed in GP too as the paying program, based on my own experience this site can stay longer and can pay for about 1 or 2 round if they listed in GP.

Well its all good to see that the site is listed in the GP list and with their atractive script,it will realy bring in investors into the site so fast.Lets hope that the site will last for a good time and paying.

Hmm 24 percent daily for 5 days is really attractive and i think the script was okay with the minimum spend of one daollar minimum amount. Its nice its monitored by a nice monitor and hope they will last for a longer period of time

Hmm 24 percent daily for 5 days is really attractive and i think the script was okay with the minimum spend of one daollar minimum amount. Its nice its monitored by a nice monitor and hope they will last for a longer period of time

Its running for three days now and its still paying. If we invest in here on its first day we already reach 72% BEP and we only need two more days and we going to reach our first plan matured. I'm happy if I can return time three days ago and invest big in here. Just 5 dollars and when I get 1.20 dollars I will just going to invest back 1 dollar and cashout the 20 cents and so on.