Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorwords - Investorwords.org

I am not admin

http://investorwords.org

Investor Words is a private investment group whose activity is asset management and e-currency exchange. We work in several directions: forex, stock market and e-currency exchange. Buying our shares you will receive a part from profit.

We started our activity in April 2008. Initially we were a small group of investors and began to cooperate with brokers in the stock market. Since 2010, we began working with the traders in the currency market Forex. But we decided on the bigger picture. And in 2011 we decided to create an online investment platform for raise additional funds to be direct to the development of other areas. One of the new areas is the exchange e-currencies, which we will develop. Planned opening of several online exchange points.

Our main goal is to become one of the leading investment companies in asset management. Give people the opportunity to become financially independent and realize their dreams. Be a reliable partner.

Plan:

9 - 11.5% daily for 13 calendar days

Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit

$10-------$500 9%

$501-------$1100 9.5%

$1101-------$3700 10%

$3701-------$6000 10.5%

$6001-------$9200 11%

$9201-------$12000 11.5%

High interest rate

COMODO 256-bit SSL encryption

5% affiliate program

Custom-made script

Custom unique design

Minimum deposit is $10

Live chat support

Payouts 7 days a week

Registered offshore in Seychelles

Strong account security

Accept: LR and PM

http://investorwords.org

This is not new site, it have ran from a bit long, but I don't sure that it is paying, if you have proof about your deposits and payments that you received near here, may be I will join and invest with this site, $10 limit is not high but we need to see really about site that you introducing, I will only join and invest when have more good info about this site from other members. You can give proof in detail?

This is not new site, it have ran from a bit long, but I don't sure that it is paying, if you have proof about your deposits and payments that you received near here, may be I will join and invest with this site, $10 limit is not high but we need to see really about site that you introducing, I will only join and invest when have more good info about this site from other members. You can give proof in detail?

i am not an investor at this site but i do not think that you are right , i do not think that this site is really old , it seems new because still there are no monitors added , do you know why this site still does not has monitors ?

Investorwords.org have cheap script even that looks bad, they are just new site about 2 days until now :D, but so far i only see few hyip monitors that monitoring this site, and one of them have waiting status while the other have paying status, but so far i don't find any payment proof yet

The program is really okay with their investment plan but the fact that only two monitors tends to monitor them makes it more tough for investors to invest here. I havent seen any payment proof of this hyip and i think skipping this one will be the best option until there are good improvement here.

i am not an investor at this site but i do not think that you are right , i do not think that this site is really old , it seems new because still there are no monitors added , do you know why this site still does not has monitors ?

you are right, this site is a new one :(, they are just 3 days old, with their plan like that it means they will paying again today, and until 13 days later, but let us see about that one , but i am not sure if they can pay more than that,but everything can be happen, so far i only see 2 hyip monitors that have paying status for them

For the script its nice and look like it will sustain for quite number of days. Lets keep our hands crossed and watch how this hyip site will really go. I will advise investors to make alot of research before thinking to invest in this program.

Can the site be determined if it has been for some while now by the number of HYIP Monitors that are in the site.Well the HYIP monitors can be in any site no matter the running days.

this site listed in some hyip monitors, and the status of this program until now still paying which make me think they can survive for more than one week because it is already 5 days since they launched their program to public, and i think i never heard any complain of payment delay.

I found about six hyip monitoring site that this site is paying. Just wondering how long is this site running because I see some hyip monitoring site say its running for 10 days and I see one hyip monitoring site that say this site is running for 69 days. Its seems 10 and 69 days is too far apart. I'm wondering what is the real age of this site. Is its 69 more or less? or 10 days more or less?

i think that is 69 days but i cannot access this site today it seems they have some problem there, even i see that their status still paying which make me don't have too much worry about them, but let see if they can solved this problem, it will be good for them so they will make investors back here

• 2 weeks later...

Best site with currency conversion feature, We can see daily market update from their home page. But their template is not suitable for any hyip. Where it seems like a MLM site. Still I can not see any good monitor or any payout proof by which we can involve with their program. Except any strong evidence we do not need to stay here. Because their daily RoI is high enough.