Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

tattoobux - tattoobux.com

Now new admin are setting low minimum payouts to attract more active members i think its really a good strategy to attract mroe members as possible.in this site the condition of manuall payment is not good admin have to set instant payment system to attract more members as possible.

this site make me surprised, i see they already paid $528 and already have more than 3000 members, it seems they are already stable enough and seems paying the members until now but i see now they changed minimum payout of this site now

• 4 weeks later...

now this site will not come payout because its closed down.my request of 4$ was pending in it.he has stole our money.i am really upset after losing my payment but now what we can do.no i need to work on ptc sites very carefully to face less loss.

At least some how you got paid on first attempt to withdraw in here. Compare to other clickers that never been paid. But I know how you feel. Before or four years ago I do the same thing. I joined like 100 ptc and after two months only 10 are left that pays me. the rest turn to scam. That's why I decided not to join ptc sites anymore. I just let the paying one turn to scam one after another.