Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SpendCash - SpendCash.Biz

I am not admin

http://spendcash.biz

Welcome to SpendCash.Biz

Spend Cash is a high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading. We have a team who are expert on their filed to manage the funds. Our professionals take advantage of currency price fluctuations to make profit for their clients by buying and selling major currencies and stocks.

Plans:

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 51.00

Plan 2 $21 - $50 52.00

Plan 3 $51 - $100 53.00

Plan 4 $101 - $500 54.00

Plan 5 $501 - $1,000 60.00

Plan 6 $1,001 - $10,000 65.00

Calculate your profit >>

109% after 1 hour - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $40 - $100 104.00

Plan 2 $101 - $200 105.00

Plan 3 $201 - $500 107.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $10,000 109.00

Calculate your profit >>

13% hourly for 9 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $5 - $100 12.00

Plan 2 $101 - $10,000 13.00

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> http://spendcash.biz

This is new site, I checking site and see that have info as below:

Started Apr 28, 2012

Running days 0

Total accounts 20

Active accounts 14

Total deposited $ 1,034.00

Total withdraw $ 17.92

Online visitors: 31

Members online: 10

Newest Member hyipfreedom

Last deposit $ 2 (Baho)

Last withdraw $ 0.5 (hyip-cruiser.com)

Latest update Apr 28, 2012

Info is very clear, have had payments is paid out here, although rate is not high but at least we too payment and invest limit as I see, it can accept, may be I will join it now and will have first trial investment, hope that it will be good and I will have payment early

this program just launched today but already paid the members, i think i don't need to doubt about that payment because the plan they have is hourly hyip plan, which is more unstable in my own opinion, but in the latest payout i see some referral commision that withdraw by hyip monitors

I too just invest $1 first with this site, it is trial investment, I will wait 2 hours for first payment, if it is ok, I will calculate to invest more with it for new deposits. As plan, after 2 hours, I can withdraw? Hope that everything will be good for my first investment with a HYIP site, I will post new payment proof if receive it

This is very wondering matter that two big monitors already gave paid badge at their rating section. I think this program might though of give payment to some popular monitors by which they should get legit stamp. I told them risky because they just followed a 100% scam model - where no one can get pay. In one hand we follow their impossible hourly profit on the other hand they just promise to give us instant payment. So this is garbage for us.

Today, I have a problem about payment with this site, I can't ask to pay out instant as some before days, my payment is pending but as rules, I see that they told in outside of site, it is instant payment. what problem with site I don't know about now. But it is bad when see that they have not done correct as their rules before, I too don't about time that I can receive payment that I asking. Hope that it is not bad, I calculate to invest more but with this problem. I need to have to consider again

Today, I have a problem about payment with this site, I can't ask to pay out instant as some before days, my payment is pending but as rules, I see that they told in outside of site, it is instant payment. what problem with site I don't know about now. But it is bad when see that they have not done correct as their rules before, I too don't about time that I can receive payment that I asking. Hope that it is not bad, I calculate to invest more but with this problem. I need to have to consider again

Maybe you should wait for tomorrow because as i see that payment are maid once a day in 6AM till 9AM

10 members are paid today

Well, as long as the processing of payment wouldn't exceed in 24 hours then there's still a hope that you'll be paid in here but sending a support will give you a clue for what is going with the program. If the admin didn't reply you then that's bad.

Maybe you should wait for tomorrow because as i see that payment are maid once a day in 6AM till 9AM

10 members are paid today

Oh, as you saying, mean be payment will be paid out within a day after ask to pay out, not instant payment as before? I'm worry about this problem, lucky, I don't invest too many to this site. After receive new payment, I will consider again about problem investment, I always want to receive payment instant as before. I see many members to invest $100 and more, I think that they too are same as me. Admin should pay out early

some monitors are changed their rates now from paying to problem , and in my opinion it is the first scam before closing , the site may be stopped paying , but the strange thing here is that this site is using script looks like the script of noriskstrategy.com

I too don't sure, although, I can't ask to pay out with instant and too don't wait for receive again payment, I deposited again with this site but I too see that seem this site still paying for members, only have problem, it don't pay out fast, only have some payments to be paid out then some hours, hope that it is not scam early, I will try to continue today and will ask to pay out. Hope that they still pay out for me

It is really sad because I think that this site will become scam early, for to now, my payment still don't be paid out here and I check in site and see that only have a payment to be paid out yesterday for to now and too don't see any members to invest more with it but I can see that very many members invest more $100 in some before days, I'm only investment $8 with this site, it is not many but it is very regret for everyone invested here

We all have to know that hourly profit is really not stable as they cant last up to 3days and now its sad many invested here and now they are not paying up anymore as many monitors are now rating it problem. We really have move on as life is all about taking risk.

It too is lesson for me when invest to a HYIP site. in first time, when we invest with amount is low, only $1 or more a bit, this site always pay out for everyone but when almost members invested with amount is bigger than very many $100 and even $500 from some members, this site began not to pay out for everyone and for to now, don't have any payment from this site. It is not sure that they don't have money that this is a scamming too clearly

Yeah when things go like this, we have to no that it has come to a scamming points and members who invested here have no option than to move on and invest wisely in other hyip program. Some monitors are now rating the site problem and i think its too bad for members that invested here. The script was good as we can invest as low as one dollar but then an horly hyip can never last

Well, as long as the processing of payment wouldn't exceed in 24 hours then there's still a hope that you'll be paid in here but sending a support will give you a clue for what is going with the program. If the admin didn't reply you then that's bad.

that is right omes its paying no matter how the site turn it be you will still be percient enough to receive the payment from the site.So lets just wait till then.