Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

tikobux - tikobux.com

jammy

• 3 weeks later...

well minimum payout of this site is quite low :), and that is a good news for members, from what i see they have quite decent earning here it took about 5 days to reach cashout in tikobux, it is a surprise to see they pay more than $100

Minpay 0.1$ via AP,LR

per click 0.005$

Just wondering. Is the minimum to request payments in here is 10 cents? Then that means we only need to click 20 ads so that we can request payments in here right? If we get 4 ads a day then I'm sure we going to get 2 cents in here each day and in 5 days we going to reach 10 cents minimum and cashout in here. I'm sure we don't take much risk in here at all.

no doubt they have settled no minimum payouts for all of the users but the fact is that only 2censts ads available to click.i found 18 ads in which most of them are from 0.0001-0.001,these are lowest rate ever i watch.it spent 20 minutes to click all ads.its a big period.

I'm hoping to earn in here too. But I decided that I only join a ptc site that has PP. I want to earn PP funds if I'm in ptc. Too bad that right now this site has no PP in here. If theirs PP in here I'm already active in here. I'm happy that some how I get about 5 ptc today. What I mean is that I joined 5 ptc site today and I'm hoping that at the end of the month I'm going to earn money in my PP.