Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Relax-commerce - Relax-commerce.net

i am not admin

Link : http://relax-commerce.net

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

relax-commerce.net is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

PLANS:

27.1% Daily for 4 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $3,000 27.10

Calculate your profit >>

28.2% Daily for 4 Days

Plan 1 $3,001 - $8,000 28.20

Calculate your profit >>

30.7% Daily for 4 Days

Plan 1 $8,001 - $12,000 30.70

Calculate your profit >>

32.5% Daily for 4 Days

Plan 1 $12,001 and more 32.50

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://relax-commerce.net

@chrsitmas: i agree with you, the script here is bad and that is the default template from goldcoder script, and they are not one is the nulled one, it make this site worse than before, apart from it this site have many lack from DDOS and SSL, and the last is the ROI plan they have, it is not sustainable for this site

I think this site may occurred some dns problem. So we can not find any proper home page. I think they need to solve this problem and make it back in track. They have good plan because we can use this program for just a smart value of $5 and our deposit will come back after 4 days. So our result will be assure after some little day. They have good RoI of 2.1% per day because 100% value should deduct as principle.

I think this site may occurred some dns problem. So we can not find any proper home page. I think they need to solve this problem and make it back in track. They have good plan because we can use this program for just a smart value of $5 and our deposit will come back after 4 days. So our result will be assure after some little day. They have good RoI of 2.1% per day because 100% value should deduct as principle.

i don't have any problem with their DNS, and today i still can access the site, even with the bad script they have i see this site have proof in MMG, but the bad thing i find there it seems there are only one people that get paid by them which make me think there is something fishy happen here

I don't recommend this site. Its because theirs almost no visitors in this site. So its only shows that this site is not attractive.

Another thing I also notice that theirs no hyip monitoring site invested in this site. So its only shows that admin of relax-commerce is not spending money to promote his site.

A clear sign that this site admin don't think long term.

I don't recommend this site. Its because theirs almost no visitors in this site. So its only shows that this site is not attractive.

Another thing I also notice that theirs no hyip monitoring site invested in this site. So its only shows that admin of relax-commerce is not spending money to promote his site.

A clear sign that this site admin don't think long term.

it seems like that, so far i also don't find any hyip monitors that want to monitoring this site, even their script looks good and attractive with the online support that can help us but still i don't see they attractive for many investors of this site and i don't find any latest news about this program too.

I would like to say you all that did you found any single hyip monitor, forums or any external resources by which we can make some decisions about our future planning. Many days spent hyip explorer keep them on hold status. So their current status is very poor. I hope that people should not use this program anymore until find any positive sign.

Right now their voting raking is on top. Because peoples have votes 100% for their best performance. I hope that they should stay here for some more days. Only a matter which can make us worry because still there is only 3 monitors and a single is popular. Still we can looking for some best support and feed back from seniors.

This website might not survive for long because they are simply using a similar website script. Admin is not serious enough. Worse still, currently as I see the website, no investments were made at all ! Why is that so ?
and maybe the Admin is just about getting some investors scammed as i have seen such a situation before.I think the site should be checked on the Monitor to see their status.

i don't know how long this site survived until now, but i see they are paying at the moment, even they are not quite popular(maybe because of their bad script), but still we cannot deny this site paying, you can check some payment proof in MMG or DTM for more proof if they pay us or not, but so far i only see one hyip monitor here.