Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Surplus-reserve - Surplus-reserve.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.surplus-reserve.com

Surplus Reserve Ltd Company provides trading services for private and institutional investors on international financial markets. One of the main activities of the company is giving access to the Forex currency market and also shares and derivative financial instruments.

PLANS:

1 DAY PLAN

103% After 1 Day. ($10 - $1,000)

109% After 1 Day. ($1,001 - $3,000)

115% After 1 Day. ($3,001 - $50,000)

5 DAYS PLAN

120% After 5 Days. ($20 - $2,500)

150% After 5 Days. ($2,501 - $5,000)

180% After 5 Days. ($5,001 - $100,000)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

LR & PM minimum deposit is $10.

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.surplus-reserve.com

According to me this site may be stay here for some more days and willing to make a stable long term business. I hope that we should get better profit and get on-time payment. Their design and front screen gave them a corporate model. I expect some their 3% daily profit can be stable for a certain period - and later it should become 1% to 2% daily.

I think this site may be will continue for some days online , because the site seems professional , although it is just short term program , but the plans are short term with reasonable ROI , I prefer to invest at the first plan which is 103% after 1 day because it gives good total return .

automatic deposit and withdrawal :D, i think this one is a nice site, not only from the professional looking script and also the attractive design they have, but also from the ROI plan they have, even that is short term investment plan but with that rate they could be paying the members for more than 2 weeks :D

well, this site already online for 3 days until now :D, and this site still paying but in some hyip monitors such as Goldpoll this site listed as the waiting program, but unfortunately i don't see any statistic in this site, it will be good if admin showed it so we will know how long invesment here

I do not know that when we can get their online support. Because most of the time I followed that their online message system is turned off. Though they are paying now but I expect some more evidence for indicate their current status. If any existing members already got paid by them then please try to give their payout proof. Hopefully very so we will get some active posts with forum connectivity.

i wonder why Goldpoll still have waiting status for this program and this is their 6th days, my assumption here is GP don't make any investment at all just like many hyip monitors that monitoring the site without make investment on that site, but i still find the proof today in MMG and DTM, so it means they are paying

Good to know this short term program has been paying for around one week, and many monitors have already moved the status of the program to paying but here on GoldPoll, the status is still waiting though it's been monitored for one week now,

As we knew that they have proper Forex industry and they are well know company so they is no doubt about their payout ratio. We can see some monitor and forums where all of them just gave paid badge. I would like to say you all that if you still not joined yet then must try to spend some us dollar and get involve into their good program though their monitor's ref .link - by which you can able to gain some better money as rcb commission.

Amount of ROI increased by the amount of money you invest in each plan. I think the 1st plan is the only reasonable and sustainable one there. The script is not bad and Monitors had the statue as Paying, and that's really a good sign to the program. I like the live support of the site, where we can be able to discuss lively with the Admin or support Agent.

now it passed 7 days or one week :D, wow that is great for them. i see now in GP and some hyip monitors the status of this program is paying, before i see it is waiting but it seems now they are doing well, i think this site is quite worthy for us to invest, because the range of profit is nice :D

Many monitors are stating this one as a paying hyip which means its really a nice thing to do if we can invest here. The daily plan of 3percent really shows that the program will definetely last for a longer time and i think with good bucks here we can make good profit here.