Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

opulentfunds - opulentfunds.com

ZeusGold

OpulentFunds is pleased to introduce its clients to an investment opportunity provided by OpulentFunds private investment firm. Everyone of us has a high knowledge level on Forex trading, so we can practically ensure that our trading will generate high rent-ability with low risk due to the skill and experience of each member of OpulentFunds. Invest with OpulentFunds investment firm to build wealth and secure your future.

Plan A (108% After 2 Days)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan A $5 - $10,000 108.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan B (125% After 5 Days)

Plan B $25 - $25,000 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan C (160% After 10 Days)

Plan C $50 - $50,000 160.00

http://opulentfunds.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Site design is attractive and has secured login i checked it is working.

Looking at plans i will not say for long term but they are good attractive for short term and can be sustained well in short term in fact

being term plan profit is attractive but looking the trendz of short term hyips profit is not very high and unreasonable.

though program is brand new 0 day old but still out of the two monitors 1 has problem - So better hold until the problem is solved and site proves its paying status smoothly.

The first plan is the only reasonable one where investors should put their money as they could get the money faster than the other plans available, though waiting time of 12 hours is still needed. And to add, I honestly I do not know why the monitor is showing a PROBLEM status when it has only monitored the site for 1 day, and the first plan will expire after 2 days.

has been monitoring by hyip monitor site and I think its enough as guarantee if this hyip program will survive for at least in first week. although average rate for plan 1 still less than 5% per day but 4% per day is include on high profit. so actually this hyip program is risky.

Though this is a short term program. Yup returns are little high then average but this may act as the attraction for this program.

Remember 108% in two days cannot be said very high profit for short term hyip and can be sustained well in short term.

Minimum invest of 5$ is affordable and the highest profit plan 160% in 10 days gives 6% profit daily actually

but remember your principal and profit is locked in for 10 days so this also cannot be said unreaosnable for short term program.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry but I'm wary of this program for the simple reason that it offers a higher-than-average ROI in the short term. 60% profit in 10 days is definitely high and I highly doubt if the Admin can sustain those rates.

But quite amazing factor is this site is still paying its investors as per the monitors so its always difficult to judge a site based on its plans

But unfortunately the site is not accessible at this moment

• 2 weeks later...

Site stats

Started Nov 18, 2010

Total Investors 579

Total Investment $ 181,954.30

Total Cashout $ 61,479.66

Investors online 26

The site stats seem amazing the deposit is far too high and it shows the reachability of the site. As the plans are more structured and sustainable allowing the admin to earn the promised profits within the plan period by designing the plans where both the principle and profits at maturity has enabled the site to run more than a month

• 2 years later...

Exactly one month online by today, this program has proven to be one of the successful short term programs, well promoted among investors and it has got enough potential investors with large amounts flown into the program, recently, the program has got a glitch preventing investors from moving to advance plan which assured to be fixed soon.

Plan C (160% After 10 Days)

60% in 10 days seems a good way to make good income in here. I hope I can make something out of this. So far so good that this site is paying. But I'm hoping that its can turn to paying for a long time and not just a one day jack. But I guess that's what hyip investing is all about. Its all about taking risk. The more we take risk the more we can earn in here.

Opulent Funds issues a newsletter on the occasion of it's first successful one month online, also advised to get support from him on Skype !

Jan-20-2013

First month update.

What a pleasure it is to send out this update. On Thursday we completed our first month online! It was a successful first month thanks to all your support.

This is our third general update. The objective is to keep you abreast of the key points, as we go through all the Three Stages of the Opulent Funds Plan. Having said that, there will be two fortnightly updates on the Advance Stage which early members will complete on Feb 17-18. Also the same for the Opulent Stage which will be completed on March 17-18 by our earliest members. After that there will be a revision on update times.

This first month has been completely smooth. You have shown confidence in our Plans that were very dilligently thought out, to guide you to succeed with your HYIP goals for 2013 and beyond. This is an appropriate time to assure you that we didn't just stumble upon these Plans or recklessly copy what's 'out there'. A lot of thought, research and consideration was involved. And here is one more assurance, this plan will remain the same for the lifetime of the program.

Just a small note, I am available on skype ID: opulentfunds and there is a designated room set up just for our members run by a very respected leader in online money making. So please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, feedback or suggestions you may have and I will pass on any information to the admin team. However, please use the support desk to submit tickets unless there is an emergency.

Enjoy your weekend!

Amanda Taylor.

“Rule one: Preserve the principal. Rule two: When In doubt, see rule one.” Warren Buffet.

I don't think that we need to discuss about this site because it is not useful because I too just check status of monitors and see that only have a monitor approved for this site with status "Not Paying" and it too have been more 700 days already, site too can't access therefore this thread too should be closed, it is created by a poster that I think that he only is spammer when don't check site before create thread here.

Please close this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opulent Funds, the program that doesn't allow compounding, also for each plan, there is an interesting feature, after completed starter, we can deposit to both starter and Advance, after completed Advance, we can deposit to starter, advance and opulent.