All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neobux Update:

With the addition of the Micro Exposure Advertisements, and due to its huge success, users are now seeing their referrals with abnormal averages.

This is due to the fact that, although Mini and Micro Exposure Advertisements do not get credited to the referrer or are shown in the referral's individual click chart, they do count to the total of clicks each user makes.

Due to that, and to avoid some confusion regarding real credited average, the following changes have been introduced:

Direct referrals listing:

Now users have the option to show all clicks the user has made or only the credited clicks.

"Credited clicks" are all the clicks you've earned from the referral and "All clicks made" are all the clicks the referral has made.

The difference will be regarding Mini and Micro exposure clicks and non-credited clicks (if you didn't comply to TOS 3.7, for example).

All averages will reflect to the amount of clicks in the chosen option.

Rented referrals listing:

It will always show the credited clicks only.

Probably it will one day work as the direct referrals listing but, according to internal testings and due to the huge amount of rented referrals some users have, it's too resource intensive to be available now. Hopefully it can be tuned so that it will work the same.

Disclaimer: This is still in a testing phase so let me know if you something doesn't work for you.

• 2 weeks later...

i have problem with the login for sure..each time i want login here i can't able to login because the login page not showed to me..i don't know why like this..but this week im often see this problem for sure..:(

this is really bad because i can't clicking daily here...

Never ever rent refferals.

Never ever recycle refferals.

If you rented them, don't recycle them. Just release them.

RR are bots, not humans

I agree! I learned from this experience I should have stopped reinvesting my money after the RRs average dropped, Now I suffer the consequences as I am losing 60% of my investment here, now my RRs are down to 23 and their click average is .70, would you believe that?

no doubt it is a well established and trusted site..it is working for almost 5 years..profit percentage is little slow than the other ptc sites but it is a trusted one..

i am a member of this site for 10 months and i did not received any complain from this site..per click rate is reasonable as well as the referal click rate..

Changed plan here, instead of cashing out at $10 I opt to just lowered it to $5 instead and leave this program for good. I am really disappointed with this site I have tried the live chat yesterday asking for an explanation as to why I have some funds missing and it happens 3 times already and all they can say is I may have overlooked on it. I am really positive that there is something going fishy here, too bad I forgot to provide a screenshot the other day.

I could still access the site from here maybe it is blocked by your proxy or something, the said we should clear our cache so that we will not encounter such. Anyways I am not an expert but I have experienced such in other sites but after a few days it is accessible without me doing anything.

site looks good and could be just like onbux. the script looks professional. price for RR's are a bit higher than two of the leading PTC's,though. nevertheless,i will sign up. thanks for sharing.I did like the site and using it as it is a registered company

price for renting referrals is not high, its low even for standard members its .22 cent just, but the problem is that referrals cost you heavily, they were inactive not clicking well even they don;t complete the cost which were charged to rent them.

I received my 2nd payment today from Neobux and that too instantly. I love neobux for this, Even their cashout's are easy to achieve. First cashout is 2$ and then it keeps adding 1$ till you reach 10$ cashout.

Here is my payment proof :-

Date: February 18, 2011 4:54:14 AM

Amount Sent: $3.18 USD

Sender Name: NeoBux

Sender Email: ***taale**pay@neobux.com

Reference Number: BA**A-7**17-9**3A,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

i joined the site and it's very good 4 ads per day and 2 dollars minimum payout. it pays via alertpay,paypal and liberty reserve.

Right now there are a lot of members already registered and they have also paid many of their members. I have registered as well. And another good thing is that they accept many payment processors.

7th Payment Received Via Alertpay:

Date: 2/19/2011 1:14:51 AM

Reference Number: 9EA63-23DFE-xxxxx

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: NeoBux

contaalertpay@neobux.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $7.56 USD

Purchase type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): NeoBux Payment

Thank You,