Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah..so bad for me today because my IP is was used by another person..i can't available to click today in here...i will missed 1 day again to click in here...

I will re-check again tomorrow are im available to click or not..because i just needed $1 again to cashout here ;)

Ah..so bad for me today because my IP is was used by another person..i can't available to click today in here...i will missed 1 day again to click in here...

I will re-check again tomorrow are im available to click or not..because i just needed $1 again to cashout here ;)

Same tragedies here my friend, I really don't know what to do now I tried restarting my modem many times but still I am getting used IP..lolz, I would say there are a lot of my fellow filipinos who are involved in online programs now.

I think Neobux should rebirth somehow. Rented referrals have too low clickratio. Nobody benefits from it expect the admin, but he is losing more and more users because of bad referrals. I have clicked now for 3 months on Neobux as a standard member and I have reinvested everything what I have got. Many times I have wondered how people can profit there. The clicking behaviour of rented referrals is so odd.

@djfirtz :

haha..yeah this is can be a real problem too when many people in our same place is join with this site and we not available to click because they was click first..hmm..but that is okay because today im available to clicking again in here and was finished 4 ads click :D

Neobux update:

Yesterday at 06:50

Now you can get your referral link pointing to any of the pages available to visitors.

This way you can, for example, point your referral link to your forum success story so that your potentially new referral may see your story before registering.

It's quite simple to use.

You'll see an icon on the top bar that will show blue when the page you're in can be seen by a visitor and it will turn gray when it cannot. For example, the account pages cannot be linked because no visitor would be able to see them.

Click to see your referral link for the page your in.

The page you're in cannot have a referral link.

Another easy, unobtrusive, and helpful way for getting referrals.

Good luck!

Well they have reduced the cost of renting referrals to 0.22 $ which means that the Break-even average will also be reduced. I rented 3 referrals again to take a chance and astonishingly they are active 1 giving an average of over 2.5 and others giving average around 1.7 which seems to be great. I am happy with neobux now :).

Well they have reduced the cost of renting referrals to 0.22 $ which means that the Break-even average will also be reduced. I rented 3 referrals again to take a chance and astonishingly they are active 1 giving an average of over 2.5 and others giving average around 1.7 which seems to be great. I am happy with neobux now :).

Yeah that's their average when they are still new, along the way it would drop terribly and you would encounter IP problems.

Anyways I will just try to click on the time my ads will reset, I need to download an excel spreadsheet to know the exact time

so that I will not encounter IP problems again.

Based on my local time I was able to click yesterday as I was able to click 2 times yesterday 7pm and 11pm in my time, but neobux only honored the server time so that means I still not credited for my referral clicks.

Lol I had exactly same problem. I quess 1st time in my renting history and that means about 3 months of clicking. Before that day I get the click record from my referrals. I should be credited from the clicks today. But it anyway it's quite depressing to use Neobux because of the lazy referrals.

@Karen :

i think about the rented referral is really rare active in here..but i see some comment of the member they get a good activities of rented referral..they really lucky for sure..

For sure im like you my friend..i won't take a risk again to renting in here and just solo click until now :D

I know that the referrals are bad on Neobux. And I had difficulties to renew them just before expiring because I had 2 days almost in row that I didn't click at the server time. I have usually growed buy 3-5 referrals every 7-10 days but this time it will be an exception. I would like to see how those who have invested to this program are making.

I decided to stop renting for 2 weeks as I will be keeping those active RRs by extending them, I guess we need to clean up our RRs first than keep on renting and renting, I really don't want my investment to put to waste here.

Don't rent here, the RR are awful, wouldn't really recommend it :)

x-D

@djfritz :

the worth of mini ads is just half of cent my friend..and that is depend to how fast you click that before another member click that..if you are lucky you will able to get credited from that ads..if not you just will found notice like that because the credit of that ads was reach the limit and you not got credit :)

@djfritz :

the worth of mini ads is just half of cent my friend..and that is depend to how fast you click that before another member click that..if you are lucky you will able to get credited from that ads..if not you just will found notice like that because the credit of that ads was reach the limit and you not got credit :)

What do you mean half of cent? 0.005 dollars? or .5 cent? I don't think that is the rate. The rate is actually 1/10 of a cent or 0.001 dollars. So it means you need to click 10 ads in order to earn 1 cent. The good thing is that you can have about four to six mini ads to click a day.

@budado :

djfritz it asking about the mini exposure ads rate my friend...and the rate is half of cent its mean $0.005 for sure :) that is the bonuses ads only lol from this site..very rare for me to get that ads..but i just got the information from my friend..we need to login when reseted time..so we will got that ads..but im never check it for sure..

NeoBux sent you $1.96 USD

Transaction ID: 9HE816560G800772P

Dear nehmer gomez,

Just thought you'd like to know NeoBux sent you $1.96 USD.

Note from sender, NeoBux:

NeoBux Payment

Sender Information

NeoBux

support@neobux.com

Thanks,

PayPal