Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really confuse about this site recently..i can't access the page and browse the ads like usual...each 2 ads im click and finishing it..the page always said "gateway error" i don't sure that is because my connection problem or from neobux..because i can browse another site and PTC site without any problem..:(

Good news everybody!!!

NEOBUX is giving Christmas Present, a nice a contest right now.

The second Christmas bonus has been unlocked.

Each time a new easter egg has been found, a new bonus will be unlocked.

This is the most profitable Christmas ever and we intend to make it absolutely unforgettable.

Bonus #2

Starting now and until January 1st 2011 at 13:00 (server's time), we'll have the biggest discount on Golden Memberships ever:

Golden $20 discount with an increased limit (*) of purchases.

(*) The current limit has been increased but it may be return to the original one if too many purchases are made.

This discount is available for all new purchases and for renewals.

Stay tuned for the next easter egg hunt to unlock the next bonus.

So take the opportunity and don't miss it, guys

• 2 weeks later...

Well not to worry guys the problem has been resolved, anyways I rented 60 referrals for my experiment and of course to grab the 22 cents promo for each RR. Huhuhu until now I couldn't earn from their clicks because I haven't click anything yet because of my IP issue, this is a loss already.

Well I doubt if any standard members have won those contests or awards. Personally I never won money with those clicks and am yet to see many people who have won money with those click contests. I doubt its a strategy of Neobux to make its members click regularly, The prizes given are very few and countable like fingers. Is there anyone here who got 0.50 $ credited to his account for daily clicks ?. I don't think there are many people out who won this money.

I don't think I could rent some more on this site with the current 1.23 average click my 60 RRs here I don't think I will be able to get back all my investment on this site, well I am pretty convinced that their RR is of no good compared to onbux.

I stopped my activities in this site some time ago, because rented referrals there is not active, and that money invested in this site is lost without any profit .

Actually, this site lacks active referrals , and will become more than wonderful site .

I agree this is the only issue that hinders us investors to invest on this site, I have also done an experiment to rent in bulk but the same problem persist imagine getting only .68 as an average daily click is completely insane, how am I suppose to get back my investment on this site?

After many days of disappointment regarding the rented refs performance, finally I got a good average these days, as I computed the average click they have I got 1.82 which I think is sustainable enough. With this average I sure can get 6 cents each of them due to the lower rental rate, I hope it will not go lower in the near future.

I would say the biggest issue with Neobux is how would the admin continue to run the website.

Not to be pessimistic, but I believe, whatever that goes up must come down. Neobux will surely be, one day, following different PTC websites footsteps and go down.

By that time, Neobux would be too big to fail. Once it fails, thats it.

Sigh. Lets hope that day don't come, shall we ? Though I am not that optimistic.

Based on my local time I have only 1 day missed but with my server time I missed 2 days and in one server time I have clicked 8, but what affected me much is my referral click as I also have 2 days that I haven't earned from them. I really want to know if I could file a complaint about it to get my referral clicks on one questionable day as they have zeroed it.