Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fundsyield - Fundsyield.com

i am not admin

Link : http://fundsyield.com

The Funds Yield was established to help ordinary people who are interested in the reliable and profitable income to plan the future budget. For a long time we have been working in the real business world within the borders of our country, but recently we have decided to keep up to date and have opened a web-page www.fundsyield.com with the aim to provide ordinary people not only from our country with the opportunity to earn money with us.

PLANS:

125% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Gold Plan 1 $1 - $120 108.00

Gold Plan 2 $121 - $1,200 116.00

Gold Plan 3 $1,201 - $50,000 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

160% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Silver Plan 1 $50 - $150 130.00

Silver Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 140.00

Silver Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

5% daily for 300 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Bronze Plan $5 - $50,000 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://fundsyield.com

today i see this program listed in 14 hyip monitors, actually this site is a new program, with the high ROI plan rate here i don't know if they can survive in future but until now i see they are monitoring by Goldpoll, i think the just don't update the real status of this site today, but overall i see some payment proof of theirs

Good to see that we can use this program with both AP and LR. In one hand AP is good as they can carry direct cash payment on the other hand LR is the world best secure payment processor. So all members should use their suitable payment system. But we need to remember AP just changed their rule in very recent they they can not support any payment from these types of business due to huge fraud. So we need to make sure before take any plan - as well as their plan are risky for us because they have huge profit like 8% after a single days.

now this site's status in Goldpoll is waiting . OMG that is bad for this site if they not solved this problem i am sure that they will scam sooner. even like that i still see the paying status for this program in any hyip monitors that monitoring this site now, i just find the latest payment proof that posted yesterday

Very simple at look with cheap script to me and poor content, though the site designers tried a bit.

For the ROI, i think the Admin is just offering what he cannot give to investors or maybe that's his way

for easy scamming. Because i believe that this hyip Admins are the same, operating different sites daily.

Last payment released from this program was on 26th April, that is today, it is good to see this short term program has been active for this longer, 8% daily is a quite high and unsustainable ROI for a short term hyip to survive for more than a week, but minimum set at $1 can be the reason for it's success so far.

yeah i see that too, from what i see admin still paying but in goldpoll this site status now changed from paying to waiting status, maybe because admin don't paid admin of Goldpoll yet, but still in some hyip monitors , this site status still "paying", i see more than 5 hyip monitors that have paying status for them

Fundsyield is running for 8 days now and even goldpoll has reach bep in here already even though its only running for 8 days. One problem though. Its now has waiting status. for me that's a bad sight right now. I know once a hyip site has waiting status after its paying means its turning to scam. Because once a hyip site starts paying theirs no time out. Its must continue paying or be branded as a scam site.

Though they have risky and short term plan but good news is they are paying now. As per some monitors record we can see their entire track record. Their last payout was made on yesterday and wait for today's payout. Good news is there are available some good and popular monitors. As they completed 10 days some we expect that they should try to stay here for more 5 days.

actually I do not think that the investments here will be safe 100%100 because the site is really very simple , the best thing here is the number of monitors which rating the site , there are about 7 monitors rating the site

Why did you said that this program is not 100% safe. As a senior member should know know hyip mean 100% risky like cheat fund. People also know that this program is not registered bank and they have risky program. After that people should try to absorb some risk for get better profit. Now matter is we have to make experience and try to play a safe game.