Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vshourly - vshourly.com

I am not admin of this program

INTRODUCTION

VsHourly is a global investment manager dedicated to growing and preserving client assets and building trust, in partnership with financial professionals and institutions worldwide. We have worked to help investors reach their financial goals. As an investor at VsHourly Investment, you'll have access to a wide range of investment choices, including stocks and bonds, to help achieve your investment goals.

This is one of the most secure and convenient investment program on the Internet. You can choose your investment hours from home, office or anywhere in the world. All you need is a Liberty Reserve account, Perfect Money Account and a personal computer with Internet access.

PLANS

4.9% Hourly For 24 Hours

150% After 240 Hours (10 Days)

3.3% Daily For 100 Days (Principal Returned)

PAYMENT

LR & PM

FEATURES:

SSL, DDOS PROTECTION

long term investment and also hourly investment plan which i think is not stable, i don't know which one people will choose but for me, i will go with the hourly investment plan here, it seems not reasonable but at least i can get some bucks from that things and also this site have SSL installed even the script so bad

@macky: i think what you said there is right, as you can see today i see some monitors put the paid status for this program, now it seems many investors interested to join here even they have hourly plan too from what i see many investors and monitors just reach about 20% of their investment in this site,

Every hourly hyips is never counted as a paying hyip, because it scam so easy, some even scam the same day they started. And for this one, i don't think it will be exception. Just running 2 days online and Monitors states paying to the statue. I think this one will pay for only a week.

Though they have best security system but they never become an elite site. Because plans of the site is very risky. I think this site might used some illegal certificate or stolen one. We can not see any active post at their hyip proof forum. Even it didn't activated yet. Only we can take their ref. commission scheme because this is the only way to make some profit. If they give any profit balance - then we can invest from our account balance.