108% - 117% after 3 calendar days [Minimum Deposit - $20]

12% daily for 10 calendar days [Minimum Deposit - $50]

Minimum Deposit : $10

Accepted E-currencies : LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Payouts : manual

Licensed Goldcoder's script

Ddos protected

SSL Encrypted

EYFinancials is an established investment company delivering financial services of any complexity to worldwide clients. Succesffuly working in the investment field for over 7 years now, EYFinancials has a strong team of more than 60 skilled experienced experts.

Our customers are companies of all sizes, ranging from startups to large enterprises and private investors who realize that they need a professional investment solution to generate revenue streams, establish profit channels or streamline financial operations.

-----------------------------

JOIN HERE - http://www.eyfinancials.com/?aff=hyipparty.com

ROI rate for short term investment plan in this site is low too, i am sure that will become one of the attractive thing for them, well it seems beside plan they have, this program also installed SSL in their hosting and they have professional looking script, and no doubt for them now, it seems they will paying for some rounds

This one tends to be good but it would have been nice if we can have one dollar plan in this forum. Its obvious that 10dollars is the minimum investment here and we do really hope that this program will stay up for long and likely not to scam members soon.

well, i just want to give some update that eyfinancials status now is waiting and i see they monitoring by about 10 hyip monitors at the moment, but since this one is new site i still cannot find any payment proof about them in some forums, i think the newest status will be updated later, but for now we still cannot predict them at all

Its really discouraging to see that the status of this program tend to be waiting. All the hyip monitors i have come across are saying the same thing which really means that this program will definetely turn scam soon if payment are not issued out

Its really discouraging to see that the status of this program tend to be waiting. All the hyip monitors i have come across are saying the same thing which really means that this program will definetely turn scam soon if payment are not issued out

we don't know about that and if you look carefully in that monitor, you will find out they just listed today and yesterday. so it will be wise if we waiting for this program to see the latest status of this program, and if they listed for 2 days and still waiting maybe they have indication to scam the members