Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Favourite Profit - favouriteprofit.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: Favourite Profit

banner2.gif

Favourite Profit - it is an international investment organization dealing with Forex market since 2009. During these last 3 years we have been serving thousands of clients in 190 countries around the globe and as of yet we have not received any negative vote or complaint either from current or from potential clients. Our management department consists of work-loving group of experienced traders and qualified customer support representatives. While first ones build a strong business model to constantly be in huge profit, others build trusted relationships with customers. Previous years we have been continuously developing our trading strategy making it less vulnerable to floating exchange rates and more profitable and universal. And this year we have finally developed such a trading strategy that is completely indestructible by any crisis that may arise and we are here to offer you this great opportunity to use it for multiplying your assets.

Started Apr 16, 2012

Investments Plans

3.70% hourly for 30 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 3.48

Plan 2 $201 - $500 3.49

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 3.50

Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 3.55

Plan 5 $2,001 - $10,000 3.70

160% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 115.50

Plan 2 $201 - $500 118.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 125.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 150.00

Plan 5 $2,001 - $10,000 160.00

250% after 7 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 135.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 140.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 200.00

Plan 5 $2,001 - $10,000 250.00

800% after 20 days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 340.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 350.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 400.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 500.00

Plan 5 $2,001 - $10,000 800.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - KoDDOS

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 3%

-Fast Withdraw

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

favouriteprofit.com - Licensed

Whois

Domain Name: FAVOURITEPROFIT.COM

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

Name Server: NS1.KODDOS.COM

Name Server: NS2.KODDOS.COM

Updated Date: 02-apr-2012

Creation Date: 25-mar-2012

Expiration Date: 25-mar-2013

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

nice script and nice thing they have here, the only problem is ROI rate which they have is not stable, but it seems that mixpepper already invested here i just hope he can gain some bucks from this program, and also they have one years SSL which for me already good, the only thing we can do now just see what will happen here

Strange that this hourly plan program could collect only around $130 in one day, it looks like there is support lowered to hourly plans by investors in the current hyip industry, there is no monitor added to their ratings page, until now, though this one is already living for one day, the FB and Twitter links placed on the site are not working too.

am not fan of an hourly program,so i dont think have much to say about this program i guess all i can say here is for investors to stay away from this program cause no matter the proof of payment we are gonna see around the program cant 3 days before we are gonna start see scam report for the program, so i will advice you guys to stay away.

For me investing in an hourly plan is a big risk to me and i think we should be careful enough when it tends to relate in the houly plan method. Its nice that i can see a good and attractive payment proof but this program is good to hit it once and run cos it wont last long.

When i see hourly plans i dont even care to look for their rating because all this sites show paying status at the beginning and then it becomes problematic in just within few days but somehow admin will be able to get some belief from investors since there is unique script and SSL Encryption.

well, this program has been running for two days now and there is yet no monitor added to their ratings page, but if we check out the status of it on AllHyipMonitors where we can have around ten monitors listing this one and also have paying status for the program, with latest payment proofs of 17th April around.

Strange that this hourly plan program could collect only around $130 in one day, it looks like there is support lowered to hourly plans by investors in the current hyip industry, there is no monitor added to their ratings page, until now, though this one is already living for one day, the FB and Twitter links placed on the site are not working too.

the fb and twitter there only a thing that will never work before i already tried that thing and nothing happened for me, i think that is only the trick of admin to attract more people at least to join here, i only see some hyip monitors that get paid, and it is about 4% or 5% of their investment, i think many investors choose the day plan

it is about 3 days until now and this site still paying the members, so far from your prediction, but this site could be changed just in some hours from what i see today some hyip monitors have paying status for this site while the other still waiting and it is because they just invest the money in this site

It's a big risk to invest in program offering an hourly rate Roi, this website survived the 3rd working day but I don't think that it will last more than one week

About hyip monitors:

Only 4 hyip monitors show a paying statut

5 others show a waiting statut

It's not really secure this hyip

It's a big risk to invest in program offering an hourly rate Roi, this website survived the 3rd working day but I don't think that it will last more than one week

About hyip monitors:

Only 4 hyip monitors show a paying statut

5 others show a waiting statut

It's not really secure this hyip

no actually this site is have good thing, if you check the monitors that put waiting status for this program is not invested any money there lol, which sometime make me laugh why they listed them even they not make investment there, so far i think this site is paying as i see some payment proof shared in some hyip forums

This is really a bad news that @mixpepper22 should loose the deposit money. Because thy didn't came here to pay us. they just made some strong site by which people may think some legit about the program. But we need to remember that no one can give such risky and impossible profit like hourly 3.48%. So we need to turn back from them.