Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onlineprofitsdirect - Onlineprofitsdirect.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.onlineprofitsdirect.com

The most recommended stategy to use is buy 2 shares then the next day buy 2 more then buy 2 more and do this for 7 days that way you earn huge amounts everytime and the payments will never stop. Your payments are credited to you member account.

PLANS:

Our program is a Direct Personal Loan that you are providing and we are giving you a return on that loan of 200%, Including the invested portion for a total return of 100%. We us the funds in many different areas of investment and profitable ventures. We do not designate a specific percentage a day that we pay, like with all investment you can not predict your next day earnings so we just continue to give returns up to the 100% mark. Sometimes we have been able to return investments in as little as 4 weeks for a 100% profit. other times it has taken up to 4 months. It normally is somewhere in between. As with all investing it could be faster or slower then stated. but the investment will continue until the full profit is paid.

Accept : LR

Link : http://www.onlineprofitsdirect.com

I can access the Forum very well. Anyway, indeed it's not a usual HYIP because it's a form of buying shares but whatever it is. It's an investment site. Well, there are only six active account in here and about 100+ dollars purchased shares. Hopefully, those data are real.

YEp, me too i cant really acces this program,from here, i guess the starter of the thread didnt create this thread well enough has we dont seem to have much info of the program,form here, i would have loved if the thread starter has tell us more about the program proper here,we dont seems to know the term of the program for does of us that can acces the program.

There is no enough explanation has given on rate of interest so we don't even have a rough idea that how much time it will take to get 200%.It may take a very long time, i think its very complicated and we must give this site some time to set the things in proper way.