5.2% for 24Hours |Instant Withdraw|

Min Deposit 5$

210% After 3Day |Instant Withdraw|

Min Deposit 10$

All Payouts are Instant Processed

Accepted: Alertpay & LibertyReserve

Honest Admin

Link=== > www.profitzin.com/?ref=moneyonline

another hourly hyip site, i see the hourly rate they have is not stable, and it is very risky for members to invest here, with the low deposit and 130% rate, ROI plan looks so unreasonable for me, but this site still new and just launched today so they still have chance to pay members for the first round

wow. this hyip does offer a very high ROI, even for an hourly. I don't recommend anyone investing, unless you want to waste your money or gamble it. But it does seem like there are already some investors and seem to be paying to members.

Not sure, but you could still give it a go now, since it has just launched.

@MrAAKK, no it is not a big scammer. You do realised this site has just started today? I doubt the monitors have had the time to check this one out yet. Also, if it is a scammer, at least one or two monitors would have mentioned it in their site. If you have searched and found no monitors that shown this hyip, just means none of them have invested here. I doubt they will anyway since the ROI is too high and there is huge risk.

jeez, until now i still cannot find any payment proof in many place, i wonder if this site truly paid the members and i see in some hyip monitors this site status still waiting . not paying or scamming the members, i am quite confused with this program too, i will waiting for some days.

i dont think they is any program with this name, i try to search on this program but i was surprise not to find any program with such names, i guess the program was deleted from the domain host or something cause i can really figure what has happen to the program.

i dont think they is any program with this name, i try to search on this program but i was surprise not to find any program with such names, i guess the program was deleted from the domain host or something cause i can really figure what has happen to the program.

surprise? and not find any program like this? LOL access the site well and see this hyip monitors, they monitoring this program and until now the status of this program is waiting, so we cannot said if this program is paying or not, but based on their status they just paid $932

I also believe that the Rate of Interest is quite profitable here and such sites are very good for Hit n Run but the question is, can we trust this site for the next 24 hours? Absolutely no, there will be a big risk so many investors will step off.

@macky: i think something strange happen with this program, look at this hyip monitors, their status still waiting and it already 5 days which is not make any sense since they have daily plan for investors, i doubt if they will pay the investors here, so i think it will be wise if we careful with this program

@sixteen: your posts seems contradictive

Well i think it will be better if we can wait for few more days and if this program is paying, we can join in here. The fact is that the rate is quite an attracting rate which i can say its good to make good profit here now.

And again we can really see that the program offers as low investment as 3dollars which is affordable for small investors and also promising huge returns of 130 percent per day which really can turn scam very easily without delay.

this one you said the ROI rate here is attracting and good, but in fact that ROI RATE is very very bad and if you see they also have hourly plan which is bad for the forum itself, and please before make post do searching about them or at least visit the site too, and i still don't know if they are scam or not.